Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kaylah T.
Baltimore, MD
This tea is not your basic lemon tea. It gives off a flowerly taste with a 'zing' of lemon. I thought I wouldn't like it-but it is one of my favorite teas.
Grace P.
Hyattsville, MD
The tea of my childhood, before I fell in love with black and green teas, there was Zinger. Thankfully, I can still pour myself a big pot of it and relax.
Max K.
washington, dc
If you only like lemon this is the tea for you. Or, you could just drink lemon juice with hot water. Overall it tastes nice but doesn't do much for mer.
Sara
This tea is true to is name being that it is a zinger. It has a very unique flavor that is somewhat bitter yet refreshing. This tea is not for everyone.
Shelby H.
This tea is the perfect pick me up in the afternoon if you need a little razzle in your day. It’s got a lemony and slightly sour taste to it that I love!
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
Hot lemon tea reminds me of my childhood! Love this lemon tea with honey for a sore throat. I have also thrown a few bags in my bath for a relaxing bath.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
This tea is so good I even got my boyfriend to drink it! And normally he only likes sweet tea! It really is delicious I drink it a couple nights a week.
Sarah M.
Parkville, MD
Another of my favorite teas. I am usually not a big citrus fan, but the lemon in this tea is not overpowering -- just right for soothing sore throats!
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
This tea is so good, I keep a box in my desk at work. It's nothing like having a good cup of tea during a hard days work. I love the Celestial teas.😍
Erica C.
Panama City, FL
I really like the Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea in the Lemon Zinger flavor. It has a great flavor. It is very refreshing and is great hot or cold.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart