Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I was skeptical about whether or not I would like this flavor at first. But it's just the right combination of sweet and tart. The red color from the hibiscus in it is very pretty.
Lidia Z.
This is my favorite flavor! I tasted others but this is the winner for me! Really enjoy tea time! Este es mi sabor favorito En verdad que disfruto beber y degustar este sabot! :)
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best flavored tea I've ever tried! At first the lemon flavor was very shocking but once you get a few sips in its amazing! I also love the red coloring of the tea :]
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I love using this tea to enhance other teas I've had in my cabinet (hello 500 pack of Lipton black tea). The flavor is slightly abrasive for straight consumption so I tend to stick with mixing.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My absolute favorite tea. It's sooooo good. I wish it was caffeinated but either way, it's delicious and it makes me feel better when I'm sick or even just when I need a little pick me up.
Courtney N.
Hambleton, WV
Tea prefection!! Love the taste and the price! I'm not a huge lemon fan when it comes to my tea but this lemon wasn't over powering like it can be in other teas.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
This tea is great any day, however, if you or someone you know has a cold, cough, or sore throat, this tea is divine! Absolutely a life saver during many sicknesses at my house!
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY
I love this tea so much! It helps with detoxifying the body and so yummy in the morning especially. It's also lovely when you need something to soothe your throat.
Kaylah T.
Baltimore, MD
This tea is not your basic lemon tea. It gives off a flowerly taste with a 'zing' of lemon. I thought I wouldn't like it-but it is one of my favorite teas.
Grace P.
Hyattsville, MD
The tea of my childhood, before I fell in love with black and green teas, there was Zinger. Thankfully, I can still pour myself a big pot of it and relax.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart