Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristin T.
My best friend recommended this to me to help settle an upset stomach. I introduced it to my mother and she drinks at least a cup a day now. Definite wins since she's decreased her coffee intake over the last month.
Keeley W.
Vernal, UT
Lemon zinger is a great blend of simplistic flavors. It warms you up when needing a pick me up. Great mellow flavor with a little bit of zip. Not bad price, could offer in a larger sized box, such as bulk. Celestial seasonings have a great line of flavored teas!
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
I was given this tea by my mom when I was sick and have never went back to another tea. Tastes great and there’s no weird after taste. It’s caffeine free so I can continue to use it since I’m currently breastfeeding and it doesn’t upset my little girls tummy.
Zelda F.
AURORA, CO
I love toe on zinger! I toured the celestial tea factory in Colorado. The products were fresh, zinger is great with a little honey. It is a great herbal tea! Especially in the winter.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
This makes an awesome iced tea! I usually sweeten it with honey. The lemon zing is perfect, and it helps me feel better when I'm sick. Do keep a box in your pantry.
Shannon G.
Marion, AR
This is just one of my favorite Celestial Seasonings flavors. The lemon adds a nice zip to afternoon tea time, but it’s delicious cold as well. I like to add a bag to my morning water bottle instead of buying flavored bottles or add-ins.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
This by far is my favorite tea! I love the lemon flavor and I especially love the red color the water turns. I don't know but I just like that is does not give off the regular yellow color of other teas.
Pauline M.
I drink this alot, it has a great natural lemon flavor with a tiny hint of sour to it. Its cheap and i love that they don't have extra tags or staples on them so their environmentally friendly!
Amy N.
This tea is my go-to whenever I'm sick. The lemon helps the throat and the tea is caffeine free so it can be made anytime of day. Can find this tea at any grocery store.
Laura N.
Hastings, MI
I drink a lot of tea especially in the fall. This is one of my favorite teas, it has good flavor. I notice that when I put the water in the microwave for any time less then two minutes it doesn't taste right but other than that it's an excellent tea to relax with.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart