Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
I love this tea. I've been using it recently to flavor my cold water to try and replace all of the sugary iced teas I had been drinking, and it's honestly working. I just stir one of these into my water for a few minutes and it's just as tasty as one of those sugared up iced teas. Highly recommend!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great tea to have for those days that my throat is feeling sore or scratchy from my never ending "seasonal" allergies. Not a strong lemon taste, at least in my opinion, and perfect when you add just a bit of honey which helps with natural sweetening and adds more benefits for a sore throat,
Kylie S.
This is my absolute favorite lemon tea! It's the perfect amount of tartness and sweetness without the lemon flavoring being overpowering. I usually sweeten it just a bit with raw honey and let it steep for an extra minute or so, and it's perfect! I repurchase this product quite frequently!
Lauren E.
Greensboro, NC
The BEST BEST BEST tea! It's perfect for autumn and winter days. The flavor is strong and smooth. With a little honey instead of sugar it tastes amazing. I could race for days about lemon zinger. It's even good enough to drink plain (which I never do). So definitely something to buy.
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
I bought this tea for a little case of laryngitis just honestly something hot for my throat. I can drink this tea plan no honey, sugar, additives it's good and soothing by its self the taste is lemon with a mixture of fruitiness I enjoy the taste and it makes me feel warm !
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love lemon zinger tea. One of the only hot teas I want to drink. This is great for a cold morning or night when you just need a little pick-me-up and you need something that warms your body. The flavor is great because there is no sweetener. Just tea and lemon.
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
This herbal tea is great for when you have an upset stomach and tastes great! It's not too sour and not too sweet. I like that it's not in loose tea form, so you don't need to buy additional steeping items. The packaging is bright and cute. I would recommend!
Myranda C.
Okay, so I like lemon tea but this one is too lemony for me. It almost tastes like cleaner. I feel like it’s just too strong and I wish I could tone it down with something. I probably won’t be buying this again.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I love this tea. I love that it has a red hue as well. It's kind of fun to have your water change vibrant colors when your drinking tea. Also the flavor of it is just right, in my opinion. It has a subtle lemon flavor, but not too overpowering.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
I love this tea! It really does have a fresh zing of lemon to it. Perfect to drink after dinner, if you don't like black tea. I'm currently sick and out of this tea, which is unfortunate because I know it would be perfectly soothing on my throat.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart