Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Brianna W.
Hopkinsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Lemon zinger is my all time summer drink. I make a huge pitcher of it on ice and usually go through an entire pitcher a day. I also drink it when I'm sick, hot with honey.
Alison T.
Portland, CT
This lemon tea is far from boring - it backs a little bit of a kick just like the name says, not spicy in anyway but more exciting then flat lemon tea. I usually add a slice of lemon wedge because i like mine extra flavorful!
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Another one of my favorites by Celestial Seasonings! Lemon Zinger is a nice mellow tasting tea without too much lemon flavor in it. There's also some hibiscus and other natural flavors in it. My boyfriend loves when I make a gallon pitcher of this as an iced tea. He just drinks it right up! I keep this stocked with 2-3 boxes our kitchen. Over time, 1 box no longer became enough. :)
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
I love this tea. I drink tea daily and I bought Lemon Zinger tea because it was on sale at my grocery store. I like how the tea bags are packaged and the flavor is great. I drink it without sugar sometimes. I share my tea with my coworker who also drinks tea a lot and he likes it too. I would buy this again.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I thought the lemon flavor was going to be a little overpowering but it wasn't and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a nice bright flavor and I think it's good for both the morning and evening. I steep it only for about 2 minutes and use a little bit of honey to sweeten it up. I usually get about 2-3 cups out of each tea bag.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I really like this tea, I just wish the lemon flavor were stronger. The concept is really nice, and the tea does taste nice, but I feel that it requires a sweetener to enhance its flavor, whereas other flavors by this same brand do not. I do recommend this tea still.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I love Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger herbal tea! My all time favorite tea! Great for any time of the day! I always have extra boxes in stock in my "tea" cupboard! Add a little honey (or not if you don't like honey in your tea) and it tastes so great!
Kaitlyn B.
Add a little raw honey and you've got yourself a Hotty Tottie. I haven't added whisky yet lol. This did great for soothing my cold. I will be buying this every time I'm sick and I love the flavor so much I've been drinking it on good days too!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Love, love, love this tea!! It has the perfect lemon flavor! I add a good amount of sugar to my teas, so it ends up tasting like sweet and oh so delicious. The packaging is eye-grabbing and the price is affordable, too! Recommend, I do!!!
Felicia M.
Yes I own the two-pack because we are obsessed with tea at my house. This one is a hit with the homebodies and the guests alike. Definitely not the type you take before bed. Perfect for slow morning when you need a pick-me-up.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart