Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
I wished there was more of a stronger lemon flavor in this tea. It was very mild in my opinion. I typically enjoy my tea hot, but this tea is better served cold. This tea is averaged price to me. It isn't extremely remarkable to me.
Tash V.
I'm not a huge tea drinker but this is one of my favorite teas. It's just the right amount of tart and I love to add a lemon slice and honey to mine to sweeten. It's not overly strong, even if you steep it for too long. It's very refreshing.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
I love this brand. This is one of my favorite teas. It's caffeine free which is great because I'm nursing. I fell in love with teas while on maternity leave. It help me with relaxing between feedings and before bed.
Rachel E.
Chino, CA
Tastes great, and great for sick days! Hit it with some honey and it hits what ails you quite nicely. I'll never be a fan of the packaging of this brand, but they come out with some of the best flavors.
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I did not like this tea at all. It had an insane fruity and tart taste. I had to add way more sugar than necessary. I was skeptical and just wanted to try it out but I'll stick with my green tea. it did have a nice red color.
Jac L.
when I feel like I am starting to get a cold I start drinking this tea w honey and it soothes my throat and it tastes so good. Sometimes I add extra lemon also. I love this and keep it in my cupboard
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I didn't not like this tea at all. It has a really fruity and tart taste. While it did have a pretty red color I had to add eat way more suger than necessary. I'll stick with my green tea thank you.
Marianna B.
My favorite tea of all time. I can have it any time of day in any season and it's perfect. It's great for a wake up in the morning and for a relaxing cup at night.
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Lemon tea is my favorite. Celestial seasonings is my favorite brand. Lemon zinger tasted great and doesn’t have a overwhelming lemon taste. I buy it from@Winn Dixie or Walmart usually.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This is one of my favorite herbal teas. I was introduced to it in HS and I've loved it ever since. A unique flavor of lemon and tang that is really flavorful. Great hot or cold. I do find that after several cups of it in a row I get a little tired of the flavor so I like to mix it up from time to time. But it is my go to herbal tea.

I have found more unique ways to fish the tea bag out of my cups over the years than you can count. Since there is no string, if I don't have a spoon handy I use all kinds of things, including my fingers (very quickly OUCH!)
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart