Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Grace M.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is my families favorite. It’s a super fun name to say and a very tasty flavor. The lemon flavor is super strong and tastes great. Some people steel the tea in the hot water but just two dunks of the tea bag and the whole cup of hot water is flavored intensely.
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
I love this tea anytime I have a sore throat feeling stuffy need to relax or have a upset stomach This is great to have in the house great value. I feel like anyone trying healthier alternatives this has amazing medicinal benefits!
Stephani P.
Durham, NC
My mom would give us this when we were sick as kids. I still reach for it for myself. My son loves it too. I also use it for a summer time tea/lemonade. Great hot or cold.
Pamala B.
This tea is good hot or iced! Just enough lemon that it doesn’t overpower the taste of the tea! Because it’s decaffeinated, I can drink it at night without being up half the night!
DJ o.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Purchased at: Walmart
This lemon tea is great with other black teas of as a digestive aide. I like the rich lemon flavor and can use this tea bag multiple times before losing the flavor.
Wendy C.
1,444 reviews
One of my favorite teas to drink!! You can drink it cold or hot,I personally prefer it hot and adding a little honey. Great for when you have a dry or sore throat or when your sick.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,490 reviews
Love this tea! It's strong in the lemon and isn't over powered my the hibiscus taste like some of the other zinger teas. It's affordable and tasty. I know the packaging is environmentally friendly but I sometimes want individually wrapped tea bags. Really tasty tea that holds up to honey.
Elixandra A.
I love this tea so much ! I drink it every morning. Iced tastes so much better in my opinion. It's a caffeine free tea and it has lots of antioxidants. Also it helps digest food and I think it helps with helping like clean out your urinary tract because of the lemongrass in it , don't quote me on that though.
Sahvanna M.
CALHAN, CO
This is my favorite tea and I am a big tea drinker. I hide my box in my desk instead of sharing with other teachers. Tart, purple/pink once brewed and even good if you add more water to it a second time. Can add a little honey to it if you want if you don't like tart drinks. No typical lemon flavor if you were to add lemon to water or other tea though.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
This tea is great for sore throats, but also just in general! The lemon flavor is not overwhelming and has other flavors mixed in to make it great. The tea is also very strong - each bag doesn’t have much in it but still tastes incredibly strong each time. I will always recommend this tea!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart