Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Carrie M.
This is my go to pick me up during the day and love sipping it before bed too! Just enough lemon and not too overpowering.
cheyenne w.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another great day time tea. It also makes a good iced tea with a bright, refreshing flavor and it smells great too.
Hannah S.
Lyons, CO
I love tea. I drink it a lot. Celestial Seaonings and Tazo are my favorite brands. This one has a lot of flavor.
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite company for teas this one specifically for colds and winter.. Most of their are products are great
Erin V.
Columbia, MO
I think this tea is a great choice for someone who likes lemonade but likes to keep their beverages healthy.
mary m.
Norfolk, VA
I like this tea a lot, it's the perfect amount of lemon zing. I think it would also make a nice iced tea.
Sarah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our entire family enjoys this tea, my only request is that I wish the tea bags were wrapped individually
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Im a big fan of tea and this has to be one of my least favorites.. its not horrible but i wont buy it
Tori M.
Athens, GA
My favorite flavor beside English breakfast tea. I like my tea strong a d flavorful, and this delivers.
Gizelle I.
Carmichael, Ca
all time favorite tea to drink i bring it to work and just enjoy the taste especially on a cold morning
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart