Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Caitlyn B.
Hotchkiss
I love this tea when I am sick because honey in it taste really good. I normally drink mint tea and am not a fan of honey it so I sought out this one and really loved it. Now I have been buying it ever since on a regular basis. I love love love this brand and this particular flavor.
Bethany F.
Chittenango , NY
Love the lemon zinger tea! This is a tea that I have been getting for years and it never fails to disappoint it’s happy it’s cheerful it has a lot of flavors that really make for a really great cup of tea.
April M.
Valley Stream, NY
I love the idea of this tea. Most lemon teas taste of a light lemon flavor but this one is definitely a "zinger" flavor. It is a sweet lemon. My only issue with this tea is that I wish they packaged each tea bag individually that way I can take things on the go a bit easier.
Jessica S.
Lockport, NY
This is the perfect tea for anyone coming down with a cold. I use it whenever I feel a cold coming on and it is the only thing that helps! Add a little honey and any sore throat is gone and the honey really helps to bring out the lemon flavor. Great taste and a great value!
Nessa A.
meridian
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite flavors. I don’t think people who don’t like that sour taste of lemon will like this tea. It’s not a bold lemon but I like it a lot. I like to mix it with other teas to give it a depth of flavor. Or add a lemon flavor. These bags do not have a strong and paper holder attached. I don’t mind the missing string.
Celine C.
This has been my favorite tea to drink. I actually got the tea sampler that has 5-6 different teas to try and this is my absolute favorite! Great for when you’re feeling sick and it tastes great alone or adding a little bit of honey! I only wish that these tea bags had strings attached to them so it’s easier but it’s okay!
Amber L.
Washington, DC
This seriously is a perfect mid-afternoon tea to give you a pick up after that post-lunch slump. I love the forward lemon flavor as well as the kick of ginger that comes through. I like to add a dash of honey to the tea for some extra sweetness on days when I am really craving that sugar.
Stacey R.
Minneapolis
I am obsessed with this tea. I add a bit of sugar and honey to it and it's delicious. It is very sweet and I love that it's caffeine free. It helps me relax at night and even during the day. I love this flavor and it's my new go-to since I've cut most of the sugar out of my diet.
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
I bought the sampler pack because I wanted to try something new and this one is my new favorite tea. I usually put honey in my tea but this one doesn’t need much. The flavor is sweet and refreshing. The honey almost brings it down.
Grace M.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is my families favorite. It’s a super fun name to say and a very tasty flavor. The lemon flavor is super strong and tastes great. Some people steel the tea in the hot water but just two dunks of the tea bag and the whole cup of hot water is flavored intensely.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart