BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Six 20-count boxes of Lemon Lavender Lane Herbal tea bags

Bright, aromatic flavor profile

Caffeine and gluten-free

No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives

Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

Brianna W.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this in an effort to have a relaxing herbal tea on hand - so far I’m really enjoying it. The lavender soothes while the lemon adds vibrancy. It’s also super affordable when compared to other brands, and I received a coupon inside for my future purchases.
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was actually disappointed with this flavor. I love the lavender tea from Teavana so I was really excited to try this and I was really disappointed. The lemon and the lavender were both very overpowering and I kind of felt like I was drinking floor cleaner.
Maybe it's just an acquired taste, so I'd be willing to try it again.
Sylvia H.
Sparks, NV
The lavender isn’t over stated, the lemon has a nice zing too. I love anything lavender, but wasn’t sure how I would feel about this tea, I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a relaxing or stress relieving tea.
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this tea!! I found it on a fluke one day at Kroger. It’s flavorful and you can taste both the lemon and lavender and they don’t taste muddled either. I can’t find it in stores anymore so I am thinking about buying it online!
Gigi M.
Shoreline, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
My new favorite. First off, it tastes and smells amazing hot OR cold. Secondly, is great for a sore throat, getting to sleep or even calming a bout of anxiety. Definitely one for the books.
Tania :.
I tend to not like lavender as a drink but surprisingly I loved this tea the lemon and lavender had a good balance and it did help relax me
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Not my favorite flavor. The lemon overpowers the lavender significantly. I drink it sometimes, but it mostly just sits on the counter.
Aneidalee V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect tea to have if your not feeling well! For me I drink it if I cannot fall asleep!