Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Jammin' Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Jenna M.Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Jammin' Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Ashley L.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• New!
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Kosher
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

Lori L.
I’m not usually a fan of fruity teas but when I saw this tea I had to try it and I fell in love. There is enough lemon to offset the ginger while still invoking that fresh clean feeling on your palette with the citrus. I purchased this the first time right after it initially released and I have a box on my shelf at all times. Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Jammin' Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
Rachel S.
I am not a fanof ginger so the reason for 3 stars but this tea does aid in digestion or with stomach problems such as nausea etc. I purchased to drink the morning when I was pregnant, it helped a little as I ended up getting sick anyways but it helped contain it for a couple hours especially in the beginning when no one knew I was pregnant. It has a very strong lemony ginger smell and taste, I also added a lemon wedge which is doesn't really need due to the taste. I purchased at Giant.
Samantha S.
I love Celestial Seasonings tea. It is very affordable and does not sacrifice quality. I love drinking a hot cup of lemon ginger tea after I've had a meal. I have also found that it helps with stomach aches. You will notice the ginger but the lemon subdues the taste if you're not a very big fan of it. I have repurchased this tea many times in the past few years.
Ashley L.
I got a sample pack (2 tea bags) from Celestial Seasonings and at first I was really excited to try it since I had a sore throat and both ginger and lemon helps sore throats. Not mentioning how many pesticides are in tea brands like Celestial Seasonings and other popular brands, this tasted pretty bad. Ginger isn't something I LOVE, but this tea gave me a small headache while drinking and I kind of wanted to throw up because it just didn't taste very good. Maybe it's because I just don't like the taste of ginger, but after knowing about pesticides and harmful stuff in some tea brands, it really ruined it for me ): hopefully I can find an actual natural brand with yummy tea!
Becky K.
Fleetwood, PA
I love this tea! The lemony taste doesn't take like pledge or super fake. I always have this tea in my cupboard and it is my favorite non-caffeinated night time tea. I would highly recommend to someone for a nighttime relaxing tea :)
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
Loving adding this to apple cider vinegar & making a refresher to sip on all day long. It's great hot or iced & has a lot of flavor. I like to add extra lemon wedges to it. This is a staple in my household
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have become obsessed with this tea. At first it was just an average ginger tea without a strong flavor, but after trying it a few times I now love it. It's a subtle ginger and lemon flavor, neither is overpowering, but with a little honey and even some lemon slices, it becomes perfect to soothe your throat or stomach. It's also just very comforting as the weather gets colder, so I highly recommend it.
Jenna M.
Just got my first cold of the season and this tea is giving me life. Affordable and easy to find, this tea packs the punch of ginger and lemon to help soothe you. Yummy flavor and comforting when you're sick for sure.