Celestial Seasonings Iced Tea K-Cups Half And Half uploaded by Michelle U.Celestial Seasonings Iced Tea K-Cups Half And Half uploaded by Pamela M.Celestial Seasonings Iced Tea K-Cups Half And Half uploaded by Maya S.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #64 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

The bright sunny favorite known as half & half is available in a k-cup for the perfect combination of quality and convenience. This perfectly sweet iced tea features equal parts of all natural lemonade and smooth black tea. With just the right amount of cane sugar, it's vibrant and refreshing.

• Does it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Whats everyones favorite coffee or tea flavor? Wanting to try som...2 Answers
  • Is this product more for an adult or for children as I'm not sure...1 Answers
Miranda V.
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Ashley M.
I love my Keurig. The K-cups are so convenient and come in a large variety of flavors. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I buy tea and hot chocolate in K-cups. I also buy coffee K-cups occasionally for friends and family that come to visit. The Keurig is especially great because, since I don't drink coffee, we can make just a cup or two for visitors and don't have to own a coffee maker. The only thing I don't like is that the K-cups aren't recyclable. Other than that, they're great!
Katherine C.
Tulare, CA
I have very bad carpal tunnel so when I found out about Keurig I was happy that I wouldn't have to pick up a coffee carafe again after having broken 15 of them in a years time. The problem I have with them is that they are very expensive for the amount of servings you get per box. I ended up getting a filter to use my own coffee. Also, Chai Latte (which is like christmas in a cup and my fav, is so hard to come by :(
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
I really do like the variety they have for their machines!! Because I have owned other like the tassimo. But they only have a few good tasting cups. Unlike the Keurig they have many to choose from. I have the older model of Keurig. The newest model I want!! But it Does not fit the regular size Keurig cups. Unsure why they did that? Lol But I still love the Keurig :) xo
Anny T.
Los Angeles , CA
It is amazing how good this taste. I know you're susposed to use it only 1 time. But I get 2 brews out of this kcup. First brew tastes exactly like an arnold palmer. The 2nd brew tastes like an unsweet ice tea with a hint of lemon. Who ever created these calculated the sugar, tea and lemon to a perfection. MUST TRY !
Melissa D.
Fargo, ND
I like the variety of flavors to choose from with K cups, however I feel the coffees are always watered down due to the quick brew process. I prefer my regular coffee maker, but have opened the cups to use in the machine and the proper amount of grounds are in each cup with a little filter built in as well.
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Love all the great flavors and brands of coffee these come in. It's so simple and easy to use. Just throw it away after it's done. I have a reusable filter for my Keurig as well but then I have to wash it after every use. With these it's as easy and lighting the handle and tossing it in the trash.
Shannon F.
As a college student, I can say my keurig is the best thing that I own. Whether I'm making coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or even soup, it's AMAZING! I have so many k cups and I even use the hot water to make ramen noodles. K cups are not even that expensive!
Michelle U.
MYERSTOWN, PA
I absolutely love kcuos. my morning routine wouldn't be complete without them. I can easily brew my favorite coffee while getting ready in the morning. I have a perfect cup of coffee in less than a minute! best. invention.EVER!!
Amber F.
How many varieties are there and where can I purchase them at?
LeeAnne J.
Are there any other Keurig K cups out there besides coffee? If so, what kind and where would I purchase these other cups at?
Amber F.
How much are the k cups?
Madeline R.
Iowa City, IA
I would some recommendation! I really like tea and flavored coffees/lattes
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
This might be a stupid question but how much does a Kcup make? 8oz?