BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• New! Bolder Flavor
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • Cool Brew - Brews in Cold Water!
  • Ready in Five Minutes!
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Contains Caffeine

• How does the blueberry flavor taste within the green tea?...1 Answers
  • The box shows the color of the tea being green. If it has...1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong fruity flavor or is it super mild?1 Answers
  • "It's very refreshing on a summer day" in 1 review
  • "I normally put hot water to get the true favor then put ice later." in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of Green Tea and I like peppermint flavoring in my tea, so I go into this test with high expectations." in 1 review
  • "I usually only put sugar in my black tea because I was it a little more on the sweet side and not bitter side. " in 1 review
Kylie B.
Kirkwood
One of my favorite choices for tea! Usually I don't like fruity teas but this is the perfect amount of flavor. I've yet to find a tea by celestial seasonings that i don't like.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
My favorite flavor bar none by this brand. Sweet without adding any sugar although you can always add some to sweeten it up more. More of a spring/summer blend however it’s a nice reminder of warmer days when it gets a little icy outside.
Rachel C.
Tuttle, OK
I received this product in my #frostyvoxbox. I love tea, but rarely do I drink decaf. I am a huge fan of Green Tea and I like peppermint flavoring in my tea, so I go into this test with high expectations. The peppermint smell is a little weak compared to Celestial Seasonings Peppermint tea that I love. The color is also a little weak for a green tea, the green is there but it is also quite clear. After tasting this tea I can't say I'm impressed with the flavor, neither the peppermint nor the green tea have a strong impact on the flavor. I usually love Celestial Seasonings teas but I can't seem to find anything in Candy Cane Lane Green Tea to like enough to warrant purchasing this product.
Jodi G.
Herrin , IL
I love tea and so this became a favorite that I always find myself picking up while I am at the store. I don't really add sugar to my tea because I don't want it to be sweet all the time. I usually only put sugar in my black tea because I was it a little more on the sweet side and not bitter side.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
What i love about this tea is that you can drink it cold or warm . its perfect if your at work and you don't have a stove or microwave around all you have to do is get some cold water and you have the same tasty tea . I prefer to put ice on and a tiny bit of sugar . so good and healthy !!!
Alixe H.
Columbia, PA
I love Celestial Seasonings - and the cool brew line is no exception. As in the hot line, the blueberry tea brews with a sweetness that barely needs added sugar. I love the full flavor of all of the teas!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love using this tea to flavor water. I add a tea bag into a pitcher of water for a few minutes and it picks up the blueberry flavor just enough to get me to drink more water.
Allison S.
Have not had this flavor of tea before but the other flavors of this brand i really like. They taste really rich in flavor and there are lots of flavors.
Kate R.
I absolutely love this stuff! It is fantastic! Great for a hot day. I highly recommend if you love tea--this is a wonderful option.
faby r.
Hamden, CT
I love green tea and if i can drink it cool is even better...i just love tea in general but this brand is the best...
Abbi D.
Does it really brew in cold water? How cold of water and does it take longer then brewing in hot water to get the full effect?
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Does this have a strong fruity flavor or is it super mild?
kathygraves
The box shows the color of the tea being green. If it has blueberry flavors, I'm surprised there isn't a blue color. Is the blueberry flavor light?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How does the blueberry flavor taste within the green tea? Would you recommend it?