BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #19 in Tea

• Does anybody els hate the taste of chamomile? It makes me...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this flavor will be a permanent addit...4 Answers
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I've always stuck with this brands sleepytime blend but I got extremely sick a few months ago and nothing was helping. I wanted to get a soothing tea for my throat and congestion and chose this one. Omg! The flavor is oh so good. Perfect strength with the light flavor of honey. I add a little sugar but it's not even needed because it's already perfect. Even the smell.
The best thing about this tea though was the fact that it really soothed my throat. While I was drinking it, it would truly make me feel better for awhile. I always keep some of this in my pantry now for times I dont feel well, want a nighttime drink or just wanna taste this amazingness. Celestial makes amazing tea blends!
mariah m.
Provo
This is my favorite tea for when I’m sick with a sore throat. Tea can be hit or miss, because it can taste so awful. But I buy this tea every time I’m sick. It helps to soothe my throat. I recommend when you’re letting the teabag soak in the water, that you or something over the cup to trap the steam in. That’s what you want to preserve in the tea!
Sarah M.
I’m not a huge fan of this tea. I bought it because it sounded really nice however I’m disappointed in it. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but i feel as if there’s no smell to it and also it doesn’t taste like anything to me. Whenever i make this, it tastes like I’m just drinking hot water.
Erica L.
Davie, FL
I love the idea of this flavor, but after brewing it, I don't love it. I've had other brands that I've enjoyed more and other flavors by celestial that I enjoy, but this one has a strange artificial taste to it. I'd go for there fruit teas if you are looking for something without caffeine.
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
This is my all time favourite tea. It's so good!! I typically make a cup every other night adding some almond milk and agave. The honey soothes the throat and the chamomile calms the body preparing for sleep or just to relax after a stressf day. Highly reccomend everyone to try this tea!!
Olivia B.
Louisville
I loooove this tea! I like to drink it before I go to bed and if I am anxious. And all of Celestial Seasonings teas are gluten-free except 2! I think that those 2 are seasonal flavors. I have tried multiple flavors from CS and I love all of their flavors!
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
BEST TEA I HAVE TRIED! I love the blend of honey, vanilla, and camomile! I add a touch of honey to make it a bit sweeter. I have always been a fan of this brand and happened to find this while shopping one day. Highly would recommend!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love this tea. It has a nice sweetness to it. I love to drink this hot with a little bit of honey in it. It’s great when you feel sick. The price is pretty good and you can generally catch them on sale too. Love it.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
I love this tea. It taste very good and the aroma is amazing! It is calming and very relaxing. I just picked this from our local grocery store and glad that I tried it. Good value and taste. You should try.
Emily S.
This is a pretty good tea. It does taste a little off - almost like an artificial taste. I'm not sure if it's the vanilla or what is causing it, however it's subtle. It's a nice tea for evenings or relaxing, and perfect for sore throats. When it comes to chamomile, I'll usually go for Sleepytime before this tea, but I keep this stocked and do grab it in occasion.
Amanda M.
Does this tea taste good alone or with sugar?
Elina L.
Where can I get this tea? How much does it cost?
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Does anyone know if this flavor will be a permanent addition to the Celestial Seasonings line? I just found it last month, so I don't know how new it is, but it was/is new to me.
Jessica D.
What other celestial seasoning teas do you like?
Ginette C.
It is true that chamomile tea is good for regulating body fat