BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #7 in Tea

• Does anyone know if this flavor will be a permanent addit...4 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I've always stuck with this brands sleepytime blend but I got extremely sick a few months ago and nothing was helping. I wanted to get a soothing tea for my throat and congestion and chose this one. Omg! The flavor is oh so good. Perfect strength with the light flavor of honey. I add a little sugar but it's not even needed because it's already perfect. Even the smell.
The best thing about this tea though was the fact that it really soothed my throat. While I was drinking it, it would truly make me feel better for awhile. I always keep some of this in my pantry now for times I dont feel well, want a nighttime drink or just wanna taste this amazingness. Celestial makes amazing tea blends!
mariah m.
Provo
This is my favorite tea for when I’m sick with a sore throat. Tea can be hit or miss, because it can taste so awful. But I buy this tea every time I’m sick. It helps to soothe my throat. I recommend when you’re letting the teabag soak in the water, that you or something over the cup to trap the steam in. That’s what you want to preserve in the tea!
Sarah M.
I’m not a huge fan of this tea. I bought it because it sounded really nice however I’m disappointed in it. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but i feel as if there’s no smell to it and also it doesn’t taste like anything to me. Whenever i make this, it tastes like I’m just drinking hot water.
Erica L.
Davie, FL
I love the idea of this flavor, but after brewing it, I don't love it. I've had other brands that I've enjoyed more and other flavors by celestial that I enjoy, but this one has a strange artificial taste to it. I'd go for there fruit teas if you are looking for something without caffeine.
Olivia B.
Louisville
I loooove this tea! I like to drink it before I go to bed and if I am anxious. And all of Celestial Seasonings teas are gluten-free except 2! I think that those 2 are seasonal flavors. I have tried multiple flavors from CS and I love all of their flavors!
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
BEST TEA I HAVE TRIED! I love the blend of honey, vanilla, and camomile! I add a touch of honey to make it a bit sweeter. I have always been a fan of this brand and happened to find this while shopping one day. Highly would recommend!
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
I love this tea. It taste very good and the aroma is amazing! It is calming and very relaxing. I just picked this from our local grocery store and glad that I tried it. Good value and taste. You should try.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Everyone know honey, chamomile and vanilla is the perfect combination for calming the soul. You can never go wrong with this particular flavor it just makes you forget about all the negativity
Tona W.
High Point, NC
This is my newest go to for bedtime. I've never liked chamomile but the honey vanilla part made me curious. I love it. I add just a bit of honey to it bc I like stuff sweet and it's perfect! I've found over the past week that I've been able to fall asleep quicker. I got it in a sample pack then went back and purchased a while box!
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I love chamomile tea. This particular tea I love even more than the plain chamomile because it adds flavor (honey) and it still relaxes me and helps me go to sleep faster. I buy over and over again.
Amanda M.
Does this tea taste good alone or with sugar?
Elina L.
Where can I get this tea? How much does it cost?
Jessica D.
What other celestial seasoning teas do you like?
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Does anyone know if this flavor will be a permanent addition to the Celestial Seasonings line? I just found it last month, so I don't know how new it is, but it was/is new to me.
Ginette C.
It is true that chamomile tea is good for regulating body fat