BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGSĀ®

Save On Celestial Seasonings 3x20 Bag Honey Vanilla White Chai Tea- This Satisfying Blend Is A Smooth And Creamy Interpretation Of Our Authentic Chai Recipe- Honey Vanilla White Tea Chai Combines Delicate, Antioxidant-Rich White Tea, Golden Honey And Smooth Vanilla To Create A Delightfully Mild Brew- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-) SKU: BNGLA12978 see more...

Brittany H.
I like this when I'm sick. I'm not big on hot tea so I add a ton of spices to mine, with this I don't have to add as much bc the "hot tea" taste is toned down pretty well by the vanilla and honey
Anna O.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally love Celestial and this Hone Vanilla tea is pretty good. It has a nice combination of vanilla taste and honey, I don't use sugar when drinking this tea. The after taste is a little unusual, but it really does depend on your personal preference.
Shreya K.
I love Celestial's Herbal tea sampler, but this tea is delicious as well! Eases sore throats well and has a good combination of honey and vanilla, no extra sweetener is needed.
sonya g.
I love this tea I love this company they make awesome teas. This one is my favorite to drink during the summer time sitting on the porch.
Carrie C.
I had high hopes, but Celestial Seasonings idea of "exotic spices" and mine differ vastly. Black pepper? Cloves? Overwhelmed any hint of other flavors in both aroma and taste.