BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 20 sachets per box
  • Caffeine-free
  • Flavor: Gingerbread Spice
  • Blended in Boulder, CO.
  • 100% natural gluten-free herbal tea

• So does this actually taste like Gingerbread or no?2 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love drinking this tea around the holidays. I love the taste of it and that its caffine free. I love the boxes these tea bags come in I think they are just adorable. I love that they tell you all the herbs they put in the bags. To sweeten mine up a bit I had a teaspoon or two of honey depending on how sweet I want mine. I am always looking out for new teas from celestial.
Lori L.
This has got to be my favorite holiday tea available. It is spicy with just the right light balance of spices so it is smooth and doesn't take it into chai territory. I usually buy this every year around the holidays but couldn't find it this year at my local Walmart. Luckily I found an unopened box on my tea shelf. Best present this year! Celestial Seasonings® Holiday Herbal Tea Gingerbread Spice Caffeine Free
Ahvie E.
I received this tea as a gift and I was probably drinking it every other day. It’s an affordable price I bought mine for $4. This company’s tea is amazing and this tea is nothing short of it. I have given this out as a gift before and it’s a quick drink. I only add a bit of milk and sugar and it’s ready!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I love this gingerbread spice herbal tea. I am a tea lover & I enjoy trying different flavours of tea. The flavour of this tea is quiet refreshing & mild. The packaging is so cute. I will definitely repurchase it.
Allison S.
This smells better than it tastes. It smells like it would be really strong and I wanted it to have a lot of flavor like a gingerbread cookie — but it doesn’t. My mom bought this. I won’t buy it for myself.
Jenna S.
My mother always used Celestial Seasons herbal tea when I was child, so I definitely have fond memories. I carry on the tradition with my own 3 children. It's a favorite in our home.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
The scent of this tea is so satisfying. I could just breathe it in all day. I bought this for a dollar (I think) after last Christmas season. I'm glad I tried this. The packaging is adorable! Nice for a different taste.
Natalia H.
Delicious! My family always stocked up on different Celestial teas because they are so good and flavorful!!! Also this flavor has a nice sweet taste but then after a couple sips you taste the cinnamon and it just tastes like ecstasy.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
For some bizarre reason I really enjoy ginger flavored products and really love this tea. Gingerbread Spice has a nice spicy scent without being overpowering. I buy it every time I see it in the grocery store and highly recommend it if you like ginger or spicy teas.
heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I got this in my stocking one year, and it was the perfect holiday tea. It was nice and comforting but without the calories. Better tasting and fewer calories than apple cider or any other comparable drinks
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
So does this actually taste like Gingerbread or no?

back