BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

100% Natural Teas Naturally Decaffeinated Kosher Gluten Free Healthy Teas, Healthy Planet, Healthy You! "The best portion of a good man's life: His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love." - William Wordsworth

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Box Elder, SD
This is my favorite tea! It is perfect at tea time with some cookies, especially as the colder months approach (though it is a good choice all year long). I like, too, that it is decaffeinated as I am pregnant and try to limit my caffeine intake. All in all, this tea has a wonderful flavor and brings to mind the warm fuzzies of the Holidays!
Tanya C.
Great tea for the winter season i drink this during the holidays with my daughter to get us in the spirit has a great smooth herbal flavor with a hint of pepermint that's not overbearing
Bethany S.
Possibly my favorite tea of all time, I got 5 boxes last year on sale and just ran out, super sad. But my favorite tea!
Katie A.
I like to take a peppermint and put the tea in for the right amount of sweetness and mint.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
This is my absolute favorite tea. I rarely am brand fussy, but I ordered three cases of this so I don't run out. I could drink this nonstop all day. Love that it's decaf and with the hint of vanilla flavor it doesn't need sweetened. Great tea!
This tea is the B.O.M.B! I absolutely love it! It is by far my all time favorite tea! No other I have tried is comparable with this tea!
Alyssa M.
This was a fun seasonal Christmas tea :). I love the refreshing flavor! Perfect to have on a winter night.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
I always drinking pepper mint tea so Celestial Seasonings Holiday Green Tea - Candy Cane Lane is a perfect for me in Christmas season, and it is Decaffeinated so i can drink it any time!!!
Julie L.
Orlando, Fl
This tea is so yummy! I love how it reminds me for the holiday season whenever I drink it. It's great that it is decaf too.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I love drinking this tea during Christmas time. I love the flavor and the scent when it is hot. I can normally find it in my local grocery store and for a good price. I find like how easy it is to make and that it meets my expectations. I highly recommend this to anyone.