Celestial Seasonings, Herbal Tea Sampler, Caffeine Free, 5 Flavors, 18 Tea Bags, 1.0 oz(pack of 6)

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

100% Natural TeasChamomile, Lemon Zinger, Peppermint, Honey Vanilla Chamomile, SleepytimeGluten FreeKosherNaturally Caffeine FreeBlended in Boulder, Co see more...

Review (1)
Erin C.
Such an excellent way to try a new brand of tea and multiple flavors for not a huge price. I was sick one day and went to the grocery store and ended up with 5 boxes of celestial tea. Then I noticed they had this sampler pack with all the flavors I wanted to try and I was so happy. I am very impressed and think it's an excellent move by the company so people can try their brand and different flavors first. They have me sold and now I am obsessed.