BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings® Caffeine Free True Blueberry™ Herbal Tea.

100% natural teas.

20 tea bags. see more...

• I'm the kind of person who can drink by itself, but I know some p...1 Answers
Shifra E.
Brooklyn
The tea tastes OK.  I bought it because I love blueberries and all things blueberry flavored.  I didn't love the taste of this, but I suppose it's not bad for a blueberry tea; not sure what I was expecting.  It's caffeine free, which lets me use it at night before I go to bed.
Kirby Q.
Dallas, GA
This is our ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TEA!  We drink it cold sweetened.  We also love it Hot.....with vanilla almond milk and sweetened.  It's great for our morning chats between mommy and daughter. Now to find it in more stores so we don't have to order online.
Ana Gabriela M.
It's delicious, my favorite drink on a cold afternoon, with a unique flavor. I recommend it with closed eyes.... Es delicioso, mi bebida preferida en una tarde de frío, con un sabor único. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados.
Jen S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite way to drink this tea is to ice it! Iced blueberry tea is so so refreshing! Another favorite way to enjoy it is to place one teabag into a a mug of hot chocolate! Delicious!!
Lexi S.
Clarence, NY
This is my hands down favorite tea of all time! It may be strange but whenever I drink this tea it immediately calms me down! I refuse to drink any other tea brand after drinking celestial tea! Blueberry is my favorite but I also love the peach!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Foodie Expert
I I am drinking this right now. I am not normally a blueberry fan, but this really tastes kind of good. Celestial Seasonings never disappoints. I have literally never had a tea from them that I did not like. Their customer service is extremely friendly, helpful, and they go above and beyond.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. It tastes like warm fruit juice to me. It's sweet, but not to sweet. It's perfect in my opinion. One of my favorite tea's of all time. Easy to find at most grocery stores. Great price.
Hannah B.
Austin, TX
A nice, flavorful tea, without being too overpowering with fake tasting blueberry flavor. I love that I can drink it anytime and not worry about caffeine.
Joanie G.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! So subtle and comforting hot, but refreshing and different cold. I add a bit of Sprite for a bubbly twist, and to make it more summery!
Faith W.
I really love this tea! I have been drinking it for a very long time now and, when you add a slight bit of sugar to it, it tastes phenomenal!!
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
I'm the kind of person who can drink by itself, but I know some people who can only drink tea when they're eating something. What do you pair this tea with?