BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings® Caffeine Free Peppermint Herbal Tea.

100% natural teas.

20 tea bags. see more...

• I know peppermint essential oil is good for coughs and headaches....2 Answers
  • Are there any creative ways you Influensters out there have disco...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Excellent peppermint tea bag! I love minty flavored teas, and Celestial's peppermint tea is on point! It is really minty, and no sweetener is needed to enhance the flavor. I definitely recommend this tea to someone who likes minty teas like me!
Joanne H.
This is my new favorite brand of peppermint tea. It's nice and strong and makes my throat feel better when I get a sore throat. I like that it comes in a bag (with tea bags inside that bag). I feel it keeps the tea fresher longer.
Wendy C.
I love this tea! It has a good peppermint flavor IMO it's not super strong but others could think it is. This tea is great for when your stuffy it'll help clear your sinuses.
Mollie G.
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint tea is a staple in my home. Peppermint tea is a favorite of mine and because I drink 3-6 cups of tea a day, I often balance between my more affordable store-bought teas and my higher-end boutique teas. This tea does not disappoint. I have been drinking it for half my life at this point and don't see myself giving it up any time soon. There is no better option for store-bought peppermint tea, in my opinion.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
This is my favorite caffeine free tea! I love to drink it right before bed to get me calm and relaxed. It also is a great remedy for sore throats and headaches. Celestial seasonings makes the best tea and I love their tag-less tea bags!
Kristina C.
This tea is the perfect pick-me-up! I love that it's naturally decaffeinated and the peppermint still wakes you up a bit. The only small downside is that without a traditional string attached, you have to use a stirrer to take the bag out.
Ivey S.
Alpharetta , GA
Favorite mint tea. No caffeine. Very strong mint flavor with nothing weird in it. I love
To seep it with other teas-- especially when I have a stuffy nose or sore throat.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love peppermint tea, in the winter warm and chilled in the summer. It can be difficult to find a decent peppermint tea at the supermarket and Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorite brands. I do wish the box was a little more substantial. I would 100% buy this again, in fact, we are rarely without this in my home.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I love this product. I tend to drink hot tea when I'm sick, but this is a tea that soothes no matter the occasion. I typically use two tea bags for a stronger flavor, then add a generous drizzle of honey. It's delicious, refreshing, and relaxing.
Erica C.
Athens, GA
I am a huge fan on Celestial Tea, but I just can't bring myself to love this one. I think the actual peppermint taste is a bit too strong, and It just doesn't sit on the stomach well. I sort of felt nauseated after drinking this because the flavor is so overwhelming.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Are there any creative ways you Influensters out there have discovered to use this product? I'd love to infuse this mild peppermint flavor into other things.
Rose L.
Foodie Expert
I know peppermint essential oil is good for coughs and headaches...but I am wondering if this tea has the same affects. If they are peppermint tea leaves if should do the same thing correct?