Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea with White Tea DECAF Mint uploaded by Kate J.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Does anyone know is this is any good?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
Light and minty, refreshing, leaves my mouth feeling cool. It's perfect for every day and I also love it at night in the evening before bed. It's so calming. I always have some in my pantry!
Anna S.
Mint and green tea is one of my favorite tea combinations and this one does not disappoint!!! This is perfect for later in the day when you want tea but don't want the caffeine of it.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I indulge in hot tea on occasion, but when trying this tea for the first time, I was very unimpressed. I did not like the combination of green tea and mint (although I'm not a huge mint fan to begin with). If I had to choose between this and others, I would not choose this tea.
Madeleine K.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This stuff tastes so good. For bag teas it's all about convenience and these are definitely that. The box opens and closes nicely, the tea itself has a good flavor. I would definitely buy this again and serve it to any house guests who like this flavor.
Alysa B.
I love green tea, I'd say it's probably my favorite for all the benefits it holds in health. The mint flavor isn't my absolute favorite, but for how much I love Celestial brand, I wasn't really looking for it to be horrible. The mint is light and it doesn't overpower the tea. I'd drink it if I had it but won't be buying again.
Mellisa O.
Celestial mint green decaf tea is delicious . I was really pleased by the taste smell of this minty tea. Plus I love that the company has decaf teas for those in my family who can not drink caffeine .
Mackenzie C.
Rockwell
I love tea in the morning and at night. It's very calming and has less caffeine than coffee and sometimes too much caffeine gives me headaches so this gives me a little boost of energy but doesn't make me crash or it also relaxes me at night to sleep
Holly B.
Good tea for those who want to wind down in the evening or just don't want to drink caffeine throughout the day. It has a great mint flavor, but not too intense. Celestial brand never lets me down on taste. I would recommend to friends and family.
Christina C.
What's not to love? The flavor is on point and very refreshing. I like to brew it hot or cold depending on what I want for the day. I value Celestial teas and have purchased their brand for years. Always a good tea brand to keep on hand.
Tawun B.
I tried this tea after I decided to cut back on caffeine. Let's just say, I gave the box away. If you are not accustomed to caffeine daily, then this tea is for you. Weak.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Does anyone know is this is any good?
Donna N.
Definitely wanting to try this! But wondering if it leaves a weird after taste?