Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Raspberry Gardens with White Tea uploaded by Fancy G.Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Raspberry Gardens with White Tea uploaded by Bre D.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #71 in Tea

• Do you usually brew this and drink it unsweetened or reco...11 Answers
  • Does it taste more like green tea or raspberries??21 Answers
  • Does this taste good? Does it have a strong raspberry fla...2 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Raspberry Gardens with White Tea
  • "I like this tea for a non loose leaf tea and thats a lot coming from me." in 2 reviews
Lynn B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Their teas are always good. This has a pleasant berry flavor that I prefer. The tea bags remain fresh even after opening. I love reading the sayings on the boxes. This is healthy and tasty. I suggest you try it if you like berry flavors.
Amber L.
Robesonia
Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Extra Wellness Tea Love, love, love this tea. Especially the vanilla extra sleepy tea. It's perfect for when you just want to sit down and relax after a long day. Whenever I see it I try to stick uo on a few boxes. I can never have enough. A lot of people i know say the same as well!!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I like this green tea because it's tasty and it lists the benefits of drinking the tea. This green tea has a subtle kick to it, which takes away from how boring or redundant drinking green tea may be sometimes. It's very refreshing and doesn't really taste too artificial. Add some honey to sweeten it a little more and it'll taste realllly good!
zeenah k.
I haven't tried this brand but drinking green tea helps with digestion and i normally make 4 to 5 cups water put 2 bags of caffeine free green tea and 2 bags of regular greeen tea or any flavour green tea. Let it boil to make tea.when it's ready to drink what temperature u like. Drink 4 to 5 times a day helps lose little bit weight
Pop D.
I really enjoyed drinking this tea, the flavor of it and the fact that green tea help you on your journey to lose weight and not retain water. It is also a calming drinking that will help in the lowering of your blood pressure.i would definitely keep it stocked in my pantry.
Nikki J.
I am not a big tea fan at all but my friend made some of this for me one day with ice and it was so good. I actually went out and brought this from Walmart the next day for like $4. You honestly need to try this if yoh don't like it. It wouldn't be like you're losing thousands of dollars just give it a shot
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
This tea is delicious! I am not one to put sugar or any other natural sweetener in my teas unless they are really bitter but the flavor makes it really easy to drink. I definitely recommend to tea drinkers as well as occasional drinkers.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Iv never been much of a tea person but when I do I love drinking raspberry tea and this is one of my favorites. I would recommend to anyone who loves raspberry tea and hasn't tried this. It is reasonably priced as well.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Sooo delicious!! Celestial Seasonings makes some of my favorite tea! I'm a big fan of green tea in general, but the Raspberry Gardens Green Tea is like an upgraded version. Just enough green tea taste with a slight hint and the great smell of raspberries. It's healthy and yummy!!
cynthia p.
Does it taste more like green tea or raspberries??
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this green tea have a bitter taste to it?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Is it sweet or unsweetened tea?
Michelle M.
I've tried looking for this tea and can find it, where would you suggest i look for it?
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
I love green tea! Is this a good flavor?