Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#845 in Tea
Our handcrafted all-natural Holiday Teas are a perfect way to share the warmth of the season with family and friends. With treasured holiday flavors like gingerbread sugar plums and candy canes and lovingly packaged in boxes adorned with seasonal images that tell the story of the goodness found inside this collection of five festive and aromatic blends captures the essence of the most joyous time of year. Celestial Seasonings Holiday Teas make a great stocking stuffer for anyone who appreciates the gift of good health and great flavor. and since theyre available year-round in our Online Store you can enjoy a taste of the holiday season any time you like! Raspberry Gardens Green Tea: With the green tea health benefits you want and the pizzazz of juicy raspberry flavor. All Natural: This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors and no artificial colors or flavors. Ingredients: Green tea white tea natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin) ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and raspberries. Caffeine Status: Contains Caffeine. Gluten Status: Gluten Free. 20 Tea Bags.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.

I usually drink about 5 cups of this tea a day. It helps to regulate my insides and takes down bloat and has a smooth taste
faby r.
faby r.
hamden, CT

I love green tea and even more if it is rasberry flavor green tea, green is so healthy and is even better if it has flavor
Samantha E.
Samantha E.

I love this tea! Green tea is great for you and this one has a nice raspberry taste to it, tastes great hot or iced.
Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO

I love celestial seasonings. We have an overflow of their tea in my house. I love it and will have it forever.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Athol, MA

I buy this for my daughter, it's her favorite and the only tea she will drink. She likes the sweet flavor.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Mascoutah, IL

To me this tea is great! i love to drink it in the summer with ice while on my deck with a good book.
Happy P.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC

Love this tea. Has great flavor and is very refreshing. Can drink it hot or iced, it is all good. .

Join Now