Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#845 in Tea
Our handcrafted all-natural Holiday Teas are a perfect way to share the warmth of the season with family and friends. With treasured holiday flavors like gingerbread sugar plums and candy canes and lovingly packaged in boxes adorned with seasonal images that tell the story of the goodness found inside this collection of five festive and aromatic blends captures the essence of the most joyous time of year. Celestial Seasonings Holiday Teas make a great stocking stuffer for anyone who appreciates the gift of good health and great flavor. and since theyre available year-round in our Online Store you can enjoy a taste of the holiday season any time you like! Raspberry Gardens Green Tea: With the green tea health benefits you want and the pizzazz of juicy raspberry flavor. All Natural: This product contains all-natural ingredients and flavors and no artificial colors or flavors. Ingredients: Green tea white tea natural raspberry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin) ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) and raspberries. Caffeine Status: Contains Caffeine. Gluten Status: Gluten Free. 20 Tea Bags.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Corbeil, ON

I drink green tea daily and once in a while I need to switch it up with flavors. I love how this is so refreshing!
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi

I just bought some of this a I love it. The raspberry flavoring is perfectly blended. I will buy this again!
Iramaru M.
Iramaru M.
Medley, FL

I love tea and much more with this combination, we can take home all the time !!! It's delicious.........
Daisy B.
Daisy B.

A really, really great seasonal tea. It tastes smooth and is a nice relaxing drink to have at the end of the day. And it has antioxidants in it! Can't go wrong with that!
Candice R.
Candice R.

I love teas! This one has a great taste. I've even got a couple or family members to fall in love with the tea. I love this as a healthy alternative to drinks.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY

This is one of my new all time favorite tea time teas! Very light and very refreshing... and always good with just a little bit of Honey & a wee bit of milk.
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA

I drink green tea 3 times a day and sometimes it gets boring drinking pain old green tea by itself. But flavor adds up and up the taste love it.
Melodi V.
Melodi V.

I absolutely love this brand of tea! My favorite is sleepy time tea, it's very herbal and relaxing. Definitely a good drink hot or cold
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Allen, TX

This is my favorite brand of tea. My faveorite flavor is the peach...but they also have cherry, blueberry, mixed berry, and many more.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI

Any kind of celestial tea is absolutely amazing for the soul. Love this tea, love the way they taste and will always keep buying this.

Join Now