BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Natural Antioxidant
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • With White Tea for Smooth Taste
  • Now with More Pomegranate Flavor!
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Celestial Tea is my favorite tea brand. This is always in our house and it tastes like Tea. It's not overly watered down like most tea brands. It's not expensive and it has really great taste. I bet it would be good to use when trying to make something Green Tea flavored!
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
So tasty. I love having a variety of tea available and this will stay in the rotation. It is crisp and has that goji berry taste that I love so much. Beautiful color to the tea also and I have enjoyed it over some ice a few times also.
Lauren O.
My entire office is hooked on this tea. We love it! It is great cold or hot. Now that is summer in Miami, we make a pitcher daily and keep it in the fridge. Great flavor!
Jymmi H.
Marietta,georgia
Every celestial product is great i grew up on this tea and my mom is from barbados the queens fave place so its tea city so if you love tea you'll love this product
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Love the celestial tea brands. Green tea is especially my favorite because it has a bunch of health benefits. You can't go wrong with any of the green tea flovors!
Alyssa L.
Snohomish, WA
I love the exotic teas they have! So flavorful for hot tea or cold tea. I love this during the summer, everyone loves a fruity iced to in the sun.
Alice W.
I'm a huge tea fan. I love to add some honey to the teas to really enhance their flavors. A little sweetness goes a long way!
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Love this brand tea. Green tea is my favorite ever. Had a really good taste and I just add a drop of honey to the tea.
Selena K.
This is one of my favorite flavors. I usually make a cold green tea out of this one and add fresh Kiwifruit delish!
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
I really enjoyed the flavors of this tea! I'm definitely going to buy it again when I run out!