BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Antioxidant
  • With White Tea for Smooth Taste
  • Excellent Antioxidant Source (20% DV Vitamin C per Serving)
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong is this tea?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this green tea line come in any other...3 Answers
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
One of my favorite teas! I haven’t consumed it in a while but it’s still relaxing in my food crate! But it’s very affordable, has a nice strong taste (but it dies taste good!). It gives me good energy as well as mental alertness so it’s good for the early morning.
Jess M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This tea is very tasty. Not too lemony or overbearing. I buy this all the time for the winter. It has resealable packaging. The flavor is very comforting and soothes sore throats. I would buy again.
Gisel 💎.
Prospect park , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this specific flavor of green tea when prepared you get hit by the citrusy fragrance of lemon and honey . It is totally drinkable without honey and sugar it’s how I drink mine to get it’s full effects of antioxidants and soothing . Definitely helps with digestion and hormonal acne issues .
Mary R.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to for store bought tea! I love the light taste of it and can enjoy it anytime of the day! When I’m sick I add a little drop of honey to help with the seasonal allergies. It’s also a great substitute for coffee!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,014 reviews
I tried drinking this tea, its a bit strong but the taste is good. It helps me to relax and minimize my stress. Green tea does have a few health benefits which is good for you.ni do recommend
Lura (.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good green tea for a store bought tea. It has mild honey taste and mild lemon taste. I like to drink this to help me relax. Also if I am sick I will add more honey to heko my sore throat.
Delilah S.
I love love tea, and these are so good. Lemony with a hint of honey. I drink mine with out sugar/honey and its good. Highly recommend!!! Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Honey Lemon Ginseng
Dom W.
Fort Mitchell, AL
All of Celestial's teas are amazing. They are flavorful and fragrant. They have several different caffeine free options that are wonderful. I absolutely love lemon flavored anything! This tea is refreshing and light. Absolutely love it!
Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
This is my go to tea for when I have a sore throat. The honey is so soothing and the lemon gives a nice zesty flavor. This does have caffeine so I can’t drink it in the evening, but this does help wake me up during the day. Such a great brand.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
I received a sample of this in my Celestial Seasonings VoxBox along with the Sleepytime Lemon Jasmine. I have had 3 cups of this tea, I really like the flavor when it is fresh and hot. After letting the cup sit for a bit and the tea cools down to the point that it is below room temp it leaves a bitter taste for me, so I am going to review it from the hot standpoint. I usually add agave, lemon or both to tea and with this I didn't have to add any extra sweetness or any milk to tame it. It truly tastes of honey and lemon which I love in tea. If you are a fan of Green Tea and usually use Lemon or Honey then I highly suggest this for you!
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Does anyone know if this green tea line come in any other flavors?
Carmen B.