BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Naturally Decaffeinated / Gluten Free

Buy on Walmart*
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Decaf Green Tea Bags more...
This is a great, standard green tea.  It has the right amount of earthiness and complexity to make it delicious in my book, but is also affordable and "approachable".  This is a good first green tea to try!  I'd recommend giving this one a shot if you like tea
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Review for: Tea more...
This is a decent green tea. It's widely available so you can always rely on this brand. I think it tastes a little too biter but it's not the worst green tea I've tried. I think other brands might be better
Emily Z.
East Granby, CT
Review for: Tea more...
I really enjoyed this.  Very smooth taste.  They said they changed the recipe to add white tea, so that way the green tea wouldn't have such a "green tea after taste."  Also makes it very hard to over steep.  Very much enjoy since they changed the recipe.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
This tea tastes great - it's very light and floral, not too strong, so it's perfect if you're a casual tea-drinker like me. Each serving delivers 110% of your recommended Daily Value (DV) of Vitamin C, 20% of your DV for Vitamin E, plus Vitamin A as beta carotene. Also, eleuthero root gives this tea a nice citrus taste.
Leslie S.
I'm not a coffee drinker, so I'm always trying new teas. I keep this one at work and at home. It's light and fresh, not too sweet, not bitter - just perfect. I love the mix of green and white tea. The antioxidant supplement is a nice addition as well. Add a tiny bit of honey, and you're good to go!
Paige M.
Mentor, OH
Review for: Decaf Green Tea Bags more...
I am a big fan of celestial seasonings for being an affordable and tasty option when looking for teas. I have this one four stars on account for any room for improvement. Some teas I've found I like more by other brands and while their green tea is still great this is one that I've found other brands I like better. However the taste is there and I would recommend trying it as it may be someone else's personal favorite.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I love green tea. and I always buy Celestial teas. I have a hard time keeping them around cause my 2 daughters have taking to tea drinking also. I know green tea is better for your body. I love it has no after taste like some do. I usually in the evening sit and read and drink a cup before I go to bed..
Elana K.
This is a mild, smooth green tea that is decaf. If you follow the instructions on the box, it won't be bitter. I put a bit of honey in this, or drink without sweetener. I usually do not like green tea, but I tried this particular one and like it!
June  N.
West Covina, CA
I love green tea but unless it's dried and packaged correctly, it can taste bitter. I don't like using any sweeteners so if a tea can make me drink it without having to add some, I'm all for it. Celestial Seasonings Decaffeinated Green Tea does just that.
Elizabeth D.
Horizon City, TX
I am a HUGE tea drinker that usually purchases big tea brands like The Republic of Tea and let me say this tea really impressed me! I drink in this one when I feel I might get sick. It's got a delicious lime flavor that nothing has outdone.
Heather R.
Do you recommend this product?