BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings® Decaffeinated Green Tea K-Cup® pods embrace the benefits of green tea without committing to the caffeine. This full-bodied brew has everything you seek from a fine-quality green tea, but you can enjoy its smooth flavor anytime—this one won't keep you up at night. Celestial Seasonings takes out the caffeine and leave in the natural goodness using a compound that occurs naturally in the tea leaves. So wrap up your day with a mellow cup of Decaffeinated Green Tea and the convenience of Keurig®

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Lately, I have found it very relaxing to either get up before my kids in the morning or later at night & sit quietly & sip some hot green tea. It's nice to feel the warmth & think about the day. It's very convenient that there a K-cups made so that making tea is so simple. The taste is very good, even for a person who doesn't add the sweetness to it. Ultimately, that's for you to decide!
Allison S.
I really love any type of tea, I like how i can enjoy tea in the middle of the day and it is nice that this is decaf. i like using the tea bags better but the K-cups work fine. Having tea in the middle of the day is really nie and it is calming. i would recommend this everyone
Sydney B.
Aldan, PA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GREEN TEA EVER! I am super super super picky with green tea because I don't like ginseng but a lot of teas have way too much in them. You can't taste it at all with this brand, so I'm not sure if there's any in there at all. It's sweet and really really good.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
For taste this is a very basic green tea. It is convenient in a k cup and I keep a few in my desk for when the work day gets long and I don't need quite as much caffeine as I get from coffee. When I get them I pick them up at my local Safeway.
CHRISTINE H.
TUJUNGA, CA
i received this in my walmart sample box and I drink a LOT of tea and these are perfect for how I make tea. I use the Keurig and I brew into a measuring cup and then pour over ice in a pitcher. Then I turn the K-Cup 1/4 turn and brew again. I repeat until I have brewed with the same K-Cup four times. I use 2 K-Cups to make 1 gallon of tea each day. I usually mix 2 kinds of tea in a gallon but I always use 1 of these green teas. They are smooth, non bitter, a good value and very good tea.
Ms. K.
erie, PA
I really enjoy my green tea but can't have the caffeine. This tea is the best thing to happen to me. It's the perfect blend. Plus it doesn't irritate my stomach like some others do. Great price and nice amount for the price. I love that it's individualized.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Good flavor. This brand is my go to for teas for my Keurig. The deca you can taste a little but does not leave a bad taste. I definitely prefer the regular tea though.
chanel a.
While in the grocery store, I was looking for a good detox tea. Luckily, I found this flavor and it was delicious with honey. I recently used it after thanksgiving and I do not feel as bloated the next day.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Green tea is so healthy for you, and I really love that they made it easy for people to make it with the k-cups, it makes it taste more fresh.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Anything green tea and i am all for it. And the fact that these are k cups makes it so mich better. Very convenient and tastes great!