Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Caffeine Free Mint 20 Tea Bags Case of 6 uploaded by Kate J.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Caffeine Free Mint Description: Naturally Decaffeinated 100% Natural Teas With White Tea for Smooth Taste In this invigorating blend, the finest Pacific Northwest-grown spearmint and peppermint leaves provide a whistling cool balance to our smooth fusion of authentic decaf greed tea and delicate, decaffeinated Bai Mu Dan white tea -- one of the rarest and youngest of teas. Our Green Tea Heritage Celestial Seasonings introduced the goodness of natural antioxidant green tea to millions of people by finding the perfect balance of great taste and good health. Weve continued this tradition of innovation by infusing our authentic green teas with delicate Bai Mu Dan white tea to create even smoother, more full-flavored blends. Nourishment for the Body: Green Tea and Good Health Green tea and white tea are both good for your body because they naturally contain potent antioxidants called polyphenols. Studies show that polyphenols are effective in countering the harmful effects of free radicals powerful molecules that can build up in your body when left unchecked, compromising your well being. By taming free radicals, the antioxidants found in our green teas help you maintain your bodys good health. Free Of Gluten, artificial colors and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 0 * Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g * Protein 0 g * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Decaffeinated green tea, decaffeinated white tea, spearmint, peppermint, and natural peppermint essence (contains soy lecithin). • Decaffeinated Green Tea, Spearmint Leaves, Pepperm see more...

• Definitely wanting to try this! But wondering if it leaves a wei...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know is this is any good?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anna S.
Mint and green tea is one of my favorite tea combinations and this one does not disappoint!!! This is perfect for later in the day when you want tea but don't want the caffeine of it.
Mackenzie C.
Rockwell
I love tea in the morning and at night. It's very calming and has less caffeine than coffee and sometimes too much caffeine gives me headaches so this gives me a little boost of energy but doesn't make me crash or it also relaxes me at night to sleep
Christine R.
Love green tea? Love mint? Well? It's mint and green tea! Typically their green tea tastes a little like dirt to me, so this was a nice surprise.
DAWN M.
I love this green tea with mint. It has a nice smooth subtle minty flavor. It actually goes very well with a splash of sugar free vanilla cream.
ali w.
I'm a huge green tea drinker! this is by far one of my favorite ones! the aroma is great the taste is pleasant and its so refreshing!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Love green tea this stuff tastes good and you can get it at any local store like meijers and good price for how many you get in a box
Elizabeth G.
I do not like the flavor of any type of green tea but I love the magic of green tea and how it cleans your system out.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Love having tea before bed, helps you relax. And it isn't too strong of flavor. My kids even enjoy a good tea to drink.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I always buy Celestial Seasonings tea. This one is one of my favorites. The soothing taste of mint puts me to sleep.
Brenna W.
This is great for when you need to drink green tea. And it's really nice right when you go to bed.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Does anyone know is this is any good?
Donna N.
Definitely wanting to try this! But wondering if it leaves a weird after taste?