Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Authentic uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Natural Antioxidant
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • With White Tea for Smooth Taste
  • Excellent Antioxidant Source (20% DV Vitamin C Per Serving)
  • Contains Caffeine
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Lysette M.
Nope. Celestial Teas always have some sort of sweetener or non-sweetener additive that makes their tea taste bitter and chemical-like. I love tea but cannot stand this brand.
Muna B.
I love tea but sadly not green tea, but lovers of that should definitely pick this up
Cassia S.
austin, TX
I'm not a big Celestial Seasonings fan. As much as I'm all about being eco-friendly, their tea bags go stale really fast because they're not individually packaged.
Kelly k.
Hit or miss. to me the green tea is a bit bitter. I am definitely a fan of the other flavors
Ashlee M.
Good flavor for a green tea. I like drinking mine cold, it just seems refreshing that way.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is my favorite bagged green tea. It has a really great flavor and tastes very fresh. The price is extremely reasonable as well. I've been trying to drink green tea rather than coffee for the health benefits and this seems to have enough caffeine to get me going in the morning. I took one star off because there are no strings on the bag, meaning I have to fish it out with a spoon.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I can't drink too much coffee so I opt for tea. This is a great K-cup option that you can drink throughout the day and you don't have to worry about the quality being damaged like the filter bags sometimes come up against. For me, it's calming and yet, helps me focus.
Becky G.
Catasauqua, PA
Celestial seasonings authentic green tea is light and flavorful. It has a very strong green tea taste but light enough to be taken with food. I bought this tea on accident but it turned out to be one of the best buys I have made.
Jessica B.
Hillsborough, NC
I have been drinking tea from this company since I was a child. It has a lot of varieties of flavors, but seems to have a few less options than it used to. I have found some other teas that have as good of flavors, however, the appeal of the design on the package is always alluring.
Terra P.
Sanger
I drink this tea all the time and I love it!! I usually buy it at Walmart. Very inexpensive and great taste.

Amazon