Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Authentic uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Natural Antioxidant
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • With White Tea for Smooth Taste
  • Excellent Antioxidant Source (20% DV Vitamin C Per Serving)
  • Contains Caffeine
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

K A Y L A N V.
I love to drink green tea! This brand is really good. The packaging is decent for tea. I purchased mine from Walmart. The green tea tastes great with honey. I recommend this product to everyone! It's super affordable
Carolann J.
Decatur, GA
This is among a billion teas I drink and have tried, but i love Celestial's green tea because green tea is gross but they make the mildest one. I always feel better after I drink some of their green tea and I like it both hot and cold. Typically I add stevia or agave nectar to green tea but when i've been in a pinch and have no sweetener this is the easiest brand to drink.
Green tea is healthy and gives energy. I like it hot or cold. I add honey for sweetness on those cold winter nights. But will add mint and ice in the summer.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
My first introduction to green tea! I'm a huge tea lover now. In part thanks to this! Green Tea is a must for all those curious about tea to experienced tea enthusiasts! It's so versatile as well! Add lemonade, or honey or even half mint tea for a fun and delicious flavor mix up! Hot or chilled...any way is good!
Shannon M.
Drink green tea and honey every single day. No improvement needed. I usually use the k cups, not the tea bags.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This green tea has a really nice flavor and is a great pick-me-up when you need a bit of natural energy. I love drinking this throughout the day.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite brands, more affordable than twinnings and just as good. It meets my expectations. I like their other flavor offerings a lot as well. This is great value and is a great bed time snack to wind down with at the end of the night.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Celestial Seasonings makes the best teas ever especially that they are caffeine free. Green Tea is so tasteful and earthy.
Doris R.
I'm a tea lover, and this green tea tastes great. Nice flavor, easy to prepare, bags with no strings which is less trash to the world, economic price.
Ahniyah C.
I love this green tea. It has a great bold flavor and is very affordable. I brew a cup every morning and this is my favorite brand.

Amazon