Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Authentic uploaded by Gabriela R.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Natural Antioxidant
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • With White Tea for Smooth Taste
  • Excellent Antioxidant Source (20% DV Vitamin C Per Serving)
  • Contains Caffeine
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Celestial Seasonings makes the best teas ever especially that they are caffeine free. Green Tea is so tasteful and earthy.
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Serious the best green tea I have ever drank it's super strong definitely would recommend to those who love green tea.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
I love celestial green tea!!! It has a great taste but i also love to add a little honey to it for extra sweetness
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
I love this tea! I swear by the fruit flavors but this is my absolute favorite. Great sweetened or unsweetened.
Shannon M.
Drink green tea and honey every single day. No improvement needed. I usually use the k cups, not the tea bags.
Terra P.
Sanger
I drink this tea all the time and I love it!! I usually buy it at Walmart. Very inexpensive and great taste.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Authentic Green Tea Bags, 40ct (Pack of 6) more...
I have used this green tea for making hot and cold tea. I enjoy it both ways. It has a good green tea flavor.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
One of my favorite green teas! Refreshing and has more of a earthy taste. Good with a little honey.
Kelly k.
Hit or miss. to me the green tea is a bit bitter. I am definitely a fan of the other flavors
Ashlee M.
Good flavor for a green tea. I like drinking mine cold, it just seems refreshing that way.

Amazon