Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Authentic - 20 CT uploaded by gabriela r.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial® seasonings Green Tea Authentic.
Natural antioxidant.
With white tea for smooth taste.
100% natural teas.
Excellent antioxidant source (20% DV Vitamin C per serving). see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Liz A.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite bagged green tea. It has a really great flavor and tastes very fresh. The price is extremely reasonable as well. I've been trying to drink green tea rather than coffee for the health benefits and this seems to have enough caffeine to get me going in the morning. I took one star off because there are no strings on the bag, meaning I have to fish it out with a spoon.
Carolann J.
Carolann J.
Decatur, GA
This is among a billion teas I drink and have tried, but i love Celestial's green tea because green tea is gross but they make the mildest one. I always feel better after I drink some of their green tea and I like it both hot and cold. Typically I add stevia or agave nectar to green tea but when i've been in a pinch and have no sweetener this is the easiest brand to drink.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands, more affordable than twinnings and just as good. It meets my expectations. I like their other flavor offerings a lot as well. This is great value and is a great bed time snack to wind down with at the end of the night.
member-8b07983c1
member-8b07983c1
Foodie Expert
Green tea is healthy and gives energy. I like it hot or cold. I add honey for sweetness on those cold winter nights. But will add mint and ice in the summer.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite green teas! Refreshing and has more of a earthy taste. Good with a little honey.
gabriela r.
gabriela r.
Foodie Expert
Became a tea drinker when i tried this one! makes me feel relax and tastes great! would definitely recommend it's awesome!!
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Foodie Expert
Trying to get into drinking more tea in general and having it available in k-cup form in really easy to make a cup on the go. I like the flavor but again it's something I am getting used to. So far so good.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
Foodie Expert
I can't drink too much coffee so I opt for tea. This is a great K-cup option that you can drink throughout the day and you don't have to worry about the quality being damaged like the filter bags sometimes come up against. For me, it's calming and yet, helps me focus.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Pingree Grove, IL
Pretty sure this is also available in kcup form. If you steep it for 3 minutes and add some honey you are in an antioxidant heaven.
Ixachel L.
Ixachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
From one of my favorite tea brands, my all-time favorite green tea. This green tea is smooth, delicious, and well balanced. It's wonderful served hot, but also makes a great iced tea. This green tea is perfect!