Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Authentic - 20 CT uploaded by gabriela r.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial® seasonings Green Tea Authentic.
Natural antioxidant.
With white tea for smooth taste.
100% natural teas.
Excellent antioxidant source (20% DV Vitamin C per serving). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is my favorite bagged green tea. It has a really great flavor and tastes very fresh. The price is extremely reasonable as well. I've been trying to drink green tea rather than coffee for the health benefits and this seems to have enough caffeine to get me going in the morning. I took one star off because there are no strings on the bag, meaning I have to fish it out with a spoon.
Carolann J.
Decatur, GA
This is among a billion teas I drink and have tried, but i love Celestial's green tea because green tea is gross but they make the mildest one. I always feel better after I drink some of their green tea and I like it both hot and cold. Typically I add stevia or agave nectar to green tea but when i've been in a pinch and have no sweetener this is the easiest brand to drink.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite brands, more affordable than twinnings and just as good. It meets my expectations. I like their other flavor offerings a lot as well. This is great value and is a great bed time snack to wind down with at the end of the night.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
Trying to get into drinking more tea in general and having it available in k-cup form in really easy to make a cup on the go. I like the flavor but again it's something I am getting used to. So far so good.
Becky G.
Catasauqua, PA
Celestial seasonings authentic green tea is light and flavorful. It has a very strong green tea taste but light enough to be taken with food. I bought this tea on accident but it turned out to be one of the best buys I have made.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I can't drink too much coffee so I opt for tea. This is a great K-cup option that you can drink throughout the day and you don't have to worry about the quality being damaged like the filter bags sometimes come up against. For me, it's calming and yet, helps me focus.
Emily A.
I have tried to give up coffee as of late so instead, I have a cup of this delicious green tea each morning. Add a spoonful of honey to your tea and you will be in heaven. This green tea provides me with the perfect pick me up that I need before work each morning.
Ixachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
From one of my favorite tea brands, my all-time favorite green tea. This green tea is smooth, delicious, and well balanced. It's wonderful served hot, but also makes a great iced tea. This green tea is perfect!
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I really enjoy this tea. First of all, it's pretty inexpensive. It's accessible to purchase because it's pretty much sold at most major retailers. The taste is great and is very soothing.
member-8b07983c1
Green tea is healthy and gives energy. I like it hot or cold. I add honey for sweetness on those cold winter nights. But will add mint and ice in the summer.