Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Antioxidant with White Tea uploaded by Yanalla B.Celestial Seasonings® Green Tea Antioxidant with White Tea uploaded by Krista C.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Green Tea Natural Antioxidant is a lively blend of green tea and healthful herbs. With added antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E, plus a breezy citrus sweetness reminiscent of old-fashioned lemonade, this smooth blend of authentic green tea and delicate Bai Mu Dan white tea – one of the rarest and youngest of teas – is as healthful as it is delicious

Buy on Amazon
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Celestial seasoning is a really good tea. You can smell the green tea and mint while brewing your tea. This tea. Is very affordable. I bought it from the jet.com app. When i compare to the Yogi Java root tea. I prefer the kava root tea as a beverage. I do enjoyed the green tea. Yet it's a bit strong
Yanalla B.
Newport News, VA
I love it. Its so good i barely have to add sugar. After i drink a cup i always want more. But the good thing is is that it fulls me. I recomend this tea along with many of the other flavors Celestial has to offer.
Isabel B.
Homestead, FL
I love tea. I will drink any kind of tea herbal or fruit! My favorite is green tea and this is one of my fav brands to get it from! It's the perfect tea to brew in the morning. I love having it after a cup of coffee to help cleanse my body. Def will buy again!
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I have been a fan of Celestial Seasonings tea for a long long time. This tea tastes great for a green tea and is a little source of vitamins C and A as well. I wish the teas came with cool magnets like they used to back in the day.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I have this and it is good. I drink this warm! This is a great drink when you are trying to loose belly fat, relax, or replace that coffee addiction but still need that caffeine. I would buy this again and recommend others to try!
Chelsea C.
Westfield, IN
This green tea from Celestial is all that I drink in the winter when I have a cold. This tea has great flavor and is something that my whole family enjoys drinking. I typically purchase Celestial teas at Kroger or Meijer.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
I like this tea, it has a natural sweetness to it that is perfect for sore throats and sick days. Not over powering or bitter with the green tea either if I accidentally forget about the bag.
Monique J.
Madera, CA
Love my teas in the morning, helps me to relax and I drink another glass for an afternoon snack. Our family loves to make a herbal tea cocktail with the variations of four different teas, adds refreshing taste to our taste buds.
Rina L.
Deltona, FL
I love this tea. The only thing is that i like my tea with a lot of flavor being Latina we like everything with lots of flavor. So i have to put like 2 tea bags in one cup of tea. But taste really good.