BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Natural Antioxidant 100% Natural Teas With White Tea for Smooth Taste Now with More Pomegranate Flavor! Kosher Gluten Free Blendmasters Notes: Pomegranates have earned their healthy reputations because theyre high in polyphenols, a particularly potent antioxidant. In this lively blend, weve added the goodness of pomegranates to our smooth blend of authentic green tea and delicate Bai Mu Dan white tea - one of the rarest and youngest of teas. Charlie Baden. Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975 Our Green Tea Heritage: Celestial Seasonings introduced the healthy, nurturing goodness of green tea to millions of people by finding the perfect balance of great taste and good health. Weve continued this tradition of innovation by infusing authentic green tea with delicate white tea to create smooth, full-flavored blends. Like many fruits and vegetables, every cup of our satisfying green tea has antioxidant properties to support your health naturally. Green Tea, Hibiscus, Natural Goji Berry And Pomegranate Flavors With Other Natural Flavors (Contains Soy Lecithin), Orange Peel, Cinnamon And Goji Berries (Lycium). Gluten Free Kosher see more...

Alicen B.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Foodie Expert
Celestial Tea is my favorite tea brand. This is always in our house and it tastes like Tea. It's not overly watered down like most tea brands. It's not expensive and it has really great taste. I bet it would be good to use when trying to make something Green Tea flavored!
krystal e.
krystal e.
Brooklyn, NY
Every celestial product is great i grew up on this tea and my mom is from barbados the queens fave place so its tea city so if you love tea you'll love this product
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Absecon, NJ
So tasty! this brand of tea is delicious, and I'm a big fan of green tea.
Selena K.
Selena K.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite flavors. I usually make a cold green tea out of this one and add fresh Kiwifruit delish!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Snohomish, WA
I love the exotic teas they have! So flavorful for hot tea or cold tea. I love this during the summer, everyone loves a fruity iced to in the sun.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Foodie Expert
Love this brand tea. Green tea is my favorite ever. Had a really good taste and I just add a drop of honey to the tea.
Alice W.
Alice W.
I'm a huge tea fan. I love to add some honey to the teas to really enhance their flavors. A little sweetness goes a long way!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
My entire office is hooked on this tea. We love it! It is great cold or hot. Now that is summer in Miami, we make a pitcher daily and keep it in the fridge. Great flavor!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed the flavors of this tea! I'm definitely going to buy it again when I run out!
kelli b.
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Love the celestial tea brands. Green tea is especially my favorite because it has a bunch of health benefits. You can't go wrong with any of the green tea flovors!