BeveragesTea & InfusionsCelestial Seasonings®
Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler Herbal Tea, 18 Count Box

Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler Herbal Tea, 18 Count Box

by Celestial Seasonings®

Our lively fruit tea collection includes five of our most beloved teas brimming with fruit flavor.

Anyone tried this? How did they taste?
how to I try new samples
Does this oroduct help doarl?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler Herbal Tea, 18 Count Box!
Product Highlights
This variety pack lets you try out different flavors, or just gives you the option to switch flavors frequently, which I like because I enjoy variety.in reviews
...my favorite flavors are Country peach passion, cranberry apple zinger, black cherry berry (think fruit punch/kool-aid kind of flavor but in hot tea form), wild berry zinger, raspberry zinger, and the seasonal sugar cookie flavor which only comes in stores during the Christmas season but is sold on their online store year round (sugar cookie flavor tastes amazing with whipped cream- just a suggestion)...I not only love the taste of their tea but I also love that it is way healthier for you than the bottled stuff and that their tea bags are environmentally friendly and you get your moneys worth in every box in quality and quantity ($3-$4 for twenty tea bags in one box is a pretty good deal to me...and for you dieters out there- 0 fat 0 sodium 0 calories and this brand is also caffine free!in reviews
This pack comes with five different flavors: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach, Wild Berry, True Blueberry and Cherry.in reviews
I love also these teas because there gluten free, caffeine free, and there boxes are made from recycled material.in reviews
They always have great flavors and the variety packs give you the chance to have a little bit of a bunch of things so you have the opportunity to switch flavors if you get bored of one without having to buy will boxes in reviews
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love this tea sampler. Since it had no caffeine it's a great selection for kids. A nice way to try many flavors when you aren't ready to commit.
brittani C.
Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler Herbal Tea, 18 Count Box uploaded by brittani C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the sampler tea with all the different flavors. Peach happens to be one of my favorites. I recommend this sampler tea if you like to have different flavors on hand and its affordable!
Jennifer C.
The flavors are pretty robust. I drink a lot of water and sometimes need a burst of flavor. The flavors in this box were perfect for that little zing!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I love fruit teas weather its cold outside and I want something hot to warm me up or I want something sweet that's not so bad for you. This tea calls out my name with a variety of flavors for you and the whole family to enjoy. The flavors include Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion. Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry and Black Cherry Berry! If you enjoyed this try London Fruit and Herb Fruit Fantasy Variety in my opinion its better then this and I love this tea.
Ericka A.
This is my favorite brand of tea, and i love that they have a sampler box! It is so much easier than having to buy individual flavors, especially if you end up not liking a certain kind. My personal favorite is the peach :)
member-5998ef1bc
Las vegas, NV
It very good i love the hibocous the most! I love to drink one of these teas before bed and i sleep amazing!
Anna May C.
Wicklow
I loved this product. If you’re a fruity tea drinker this is for you. I’d have a cup of one every morning! It’s just so refreshing and a great way to start off the day ! In particular I love the cherry flavor but all are amazing! I love how you can truly get the taste of whichever flavor you choose!
Emma T.
Norwalk, OH
This is great if you want to try a variety of fruit teas without committing to a whole box of each it if you just want a variety of teas to add to your collection. I personally am not a huge fan of fruity teas, but my family loves these and they are great when every once in a while I crave a nice fruity tea.
Rachel L.
I bought this tea sampler the other day at Wal-Mart and so far I am really enjoying all the teas.. My two favorites are the peach and the blueberry samplers.. They taste wonderfully delicious and they're so nice for these horribly cold nights.. If you are a tea connoisseur and you love fruity/sour hibiscus based teas you will really enjoy this sampler box.
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
Great tasting a lot of different varieties oh, I really enjoyed the taste just as good don't need to put sugar maybe a little lemon just right. Nothing really to improve, first time I tried it and definitely will buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...