The Non-Alcoholic Drinks Each Star Sign Loves The Most
Celestial Seasonings Fruit Tea Sampler Herb Tea Caffeine Free
4.69 / 5 based on 516 Reviews
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received . Fruit Tea Sampler Caffeine Free Herbal Tea 100% Natural. This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives . Fruit Sampler Herb Teas: Raspberry Zinger®, Country Peach Passion®, Cranberry Apple Zinger™, Black Cherry Berry, Tangerine Orange Zinger™ "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles." -Washington Irving Ingredients: Black Cherry Berry: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, blackberry leaves, hawthorn berries, natural black cherry flavor with other natural flavors, chamomile, and sweet cherries. Country Peach Passion™: Rosehips, hibiscus, orange peel, roasted chicory root, chamomile flowers, blackberry leaves,see more...
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- "This variety pack lets you try out different flavors, or just gives you the option to switch flavors frequently, which I like because I enjoy variety." in 17 reviews
- "For a long time the only tea i drank was the bottled stuff you get in vending machines and at the 7-11...and then about 6 months or so ago my friend made some celestial seasonings peach tea with some sugar and a bit of milk and made a kind of British coffee for me when I was sick and he did such a good job that I wanted to try other kinds of tea on my own...now I am obsessed with Real hot tea and will not go back to the bottled stuff...this brand is amazing...they have a lot of different flavors to choose from but my favorite flavors are Country peach passion, cranberry apple zinger, black cherry berry (think fruit punch/kool-aid kind of flavor but in hot tea form), wild berry zinger, raspberry zinger, and the seasonal sugar cookie flavor which only comes in stores during the Christmas season but is sold on their online store year round (sugar cookie flavor tastes amazing with whipped cream- just a suggestion)...I not only love the taste of their tea but I also love that it is way healthier for you than the bottled stuff and that their tea bags are environmentally friendly and you get your moneys worth in every box in quality and quantity ($3-$4 for twenty tea bags in one box is a pretty good deal to me...and for you dieters out there- 0 fat 0 sodium 0 calories and this brand is also caffine free!" in 17 reviews
- "This pack comes with five different flavors: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach, Wild Berry, True Blueberry and Cherry." in 16 reviews
- "I love also these teas because there gluten free, caffeine free, and there boxes are made from recycled material." in 15 reviews
- "They always have great flavors and the variety packs give you the chance to have a little bit of a bunch of things so you have the opportunity to switch flavors if you get bored of one without having to buy will boxes " in 8 reviews
This is my favorite assortment of tea to purchase! World of fruity flavors at an affordable price. If you get tired of one flavor really quickly this is perfect for you. I'd recommend this to any fellow tea lover or someone just looking to explore flavors of tea
This combination of teas is my favorite! I have bought them multiple times, and still enjoy them on chilly mornings at work. I only wish they had a string and tag so they were easier to take out.
If I run out of my sampler box I have to go to the store and replace it that day! I drink this tea every day and it's so delicious! My least favorite is the peach flavor but I still drink it. I like to put sugar or milk or even coconut milk in my tea and it's so good. Some of them are even good with the condensed lemonade sqeezies you can squirt into water to make lemonade. And sometimes I will splurge and throw the healthy aspect out of the window and throw in some sweetened condensed milk. YUM
These come with a blueberry, raspberry, black cherry, and peach flavors (there maybe one other I'm forgetting...) the Peach and Raspberry are my favorites! The others can get a bit too sweet depending on how you sweeten it! But they are worth a try if you like herbal tea or if you're new to tea these would be an easy transition into trying!
This sampler has some strengths and weaknesses. The raspberry option is fabulous and definitely the star. However, the peach and blueberry aren't great, with a somewhat fake fruit taste that isn't appealing. I would recommend the sampler, as someone else may like the flavors I don't, but it probably won't appeal to all.
I'm a big herbal tea drinker and one of my favorite brands is Celestial Seasonings. My all time favorite flavor is Red Zinger, but that can be hard to find and sometimes I'm in the mood for something different. When I can't pick another flavor though, I always come back to this sampler. Everything in it is delicious!
My favorite tea from all time, since I'm a tea lover and I always like to keep changing the tastes and trying new things this fruit combo is absolutely the best one in my opinion. It gives you different flavors so you never get bored and also gives a chance for people that would like to try a different flavor without the commitment of buying the entire pack.
These are really really yummy! Perfect for a nice warm drink in the late afternoon when you want something warm but not caffeinated. The fruit flavors are delicious, and the variety pack is a great way to try different things.
While I grew up drinking this very variety of tea- fruity teas aren't my favorite. That doesn't make it a bad box of tea, just not my forte! I'm sure if you like the flavors it offers then you will love it! Celestial seasonings has never steered me wrong!
A solid sample pack that gives you good idea of what to expect from Celestial Seasonings. There's nothing mind blowing about these teas, but they're lovely to keep around and they offer a nice variety for tea lovers.
Q & A
Do you drink your tea with sugar or honey?
Whats your favorite flavor?
What flavor is your favorite?!
Do you drink certain tea flavors at certain types of the day? Or ony during a certain season?
When do you drink your tea? i have mine with my feet up and a good book after a long day at work.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos