Celestial Seasonings® Fruit Sampler Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
4.70 / 5 based on 557 Reviews
Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received . Fruit Tea Sampler Caffeine Free Herbal Tea 100% Natural. This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives . Fruit Sampler Herb Teas: Raspberry Zinger®, Country Peach Passion®, Cranberry Apple Zinger™, Black Cherry Berry, Tangerine Orange Zinger™ "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles." -Washington Irving Ingredients: Black Cherry Berry: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, blackberry leaves, hawthorn berries, natural black cherry flavor with other natural flavors, chamomile, and sweet cherries. Country Peach Passion™: Rosehips, hibiscus, orange peel, roasted chicory root, chamomile flowers, blackberry leaves,see more...
Top Questions See all 145 Q&A
Celestial Seasonings® Fruit Sampler Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
- "For a long time the only tea i drank was the bottled stuff you get in vending machines and at the 7-11...and then about 6 months or so ago my friend made some celestial seasonings peach tea with some sugar and a bit of milk and made a kind of British coffee for me when I was sick and he did such a good job that I wanted to try other kinds of tea on my own...now I am obsessed with Real hot tea and will not go back to the bottled stuff...this brand is amazing...they have a lot of different flavors to choose from but my favorite flavors are Country peach passion, cranberry apple zinger, black cherry berry (think fruit punch/kool-aid kind of flavor but in hot tea form), wild berry zinger, raspberry zinger, and the seasonal sugar cookie flavor which only comes in stores during the Christmas season but is sold on their online store year round (sugar cookie flavor tastes amazing with whipped cream- just a suggestion)...I not only love the taste of their tea but I also love that it is way healthier for you than the bottled stuff and that their tea bags are environmentally friendly and you get your moneys worth in every box in quality and quantity ($3-$4 for twenty tea bags in one box is a pretty good deal to me...and for you dieters out there- 0 fat 0 sodium 0 calories and this brand is also caffine free!" in 17 reviews
- "This variety pack lets you try out different flavors, or just gives you the option to switch flavors frequently, which I like because I enjoy variety." in 17 reviews
- "This pack comes with five different flavors: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach, Wild Berry, True Blueberry and Cherry." in 16 reviews
- "I love also these teas because there gluten free, caffeine free, and there boxes are made from recycled material." in 15 reviews
- "They always have great flavors and the variety packs give you the chance to have a little bit of a bunch of things so you have the opportunity to switch flavors if you get bored of one without having to buy will boxes " in 8 reviews
The stores in my town do not offer much of a selection for tea, so I decided to buy this sampler to try a variety without purchasing a full pack of each. I liked the different options—the sampler I purchased had peppermint, chamomile, honey vanilla chamomile, lemon zinger, and sleepytime, which were subtle but flavorful. For the price, I think it's a good purchase. The only negative I have is that the tea bags are not individually packaged which I personally prefer. I do not like using a bunch of small sandwich baggies for each flavor, and the same goes for the individual flavors in their boxes.
This is a great way to sample the great flavors and find the one you like best. It warms and relaxes you . I have been drinking Celestial Seasons for over 20 yrs and it’s still as good as it was back then.
I absolutely love this box. This is my second time repurchasing and I love the combination of different flavors to switch things up some days. I absolutely love tea as they have so many great health benefits.
I bought this tea sampler the other day at Wal-Mart and so far I am really enjoying all the teas.. My two favorites are the peach and the blueberry samplers.. They taste wonderfully delicious and they're so nice for these horribly cold nights.. If you are a tea connoisseur and you love fruity/sour hibiscus based teas you will really enjoy this sampler box.
I don't normally drink fruit-flavored teas (I'm usually a chai tea or green tea person), but I received this box as a gift and I am pretty satisfied with it! I surprisingly enjoyed all of the flavors. I'll definitely consider getting it in the future.
One of my friends purchased this for me two years ago as part of a present. Overall, i remember liking it. All of the teas were very flavorful and fragrant ! I remember liking some of them more than others, but this is a great way to try new teas !
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
I bought this because I was trying to find my niche tea and this sampler made it even harder BECAUSE they’re all SO GOOD! There is not a bad flavor in this sampler. Honestly everyone should keep a box of this in their home because you never know when you want or need a good cup of tea!!
Best choice I’ve ever made with tea. Each of the different varieties taste wonderful. I find myself buying this sampler more frequently to get a taste of certain blends that I have not seen sold individually. I would recommend this to anyone who is new to teas or wants a more flavorful blend.Celestial Seasonings® Fruit Sampler Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
I drink tea in the winter and fall very often and this is a go to tea for me. I always drink it hot but the aroma is always inviting. I like strong flavored teas and all of these teas taste natural and full flavored
Q & A
Do you drink your tea with sugar or honey?
Whats your favorite flavor?
What flavor is your favorite?!
Do you drink certain tea flavors at certain types of the day? Or ony during a certain season?
When do you drink your tea? i have mine with my feet up and a good book after a long day at work.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos