Celestial Seasonings® Fruit Sampler Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received . Fruit Tea Sampler Caffeine Free Herbal Tea 100% Natural.  This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives . Fruit Sampler Herb Teas:   Raspberry Zinger®, Country Peach Passion®, Cranberry Apple Zinger™, Black Cherry Berry, Tangerine Orange Zinger™ "A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles." -Washington Irving Ingredients: Black Cherry Berry: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, blackberry leaves, hawthorn berries, natural black cherry flavor with other natural flavors, chamomile, and sweet cherries. Country Peach Passion™:   Rosehips, hibiscus, orange peel, roasted chicory root, chamomile flowers, blackberry leaves,

how to I try new samples
Does this oroduct help doarl?
How does it taste just wondering ?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Fruit Sampler Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This variety pack lets you try out different flavors, or just gives you the option to switch flavors frequently, which I like because I enjoy variety.” in reviews
“...my favorite flavors are Country peach passion, cranberry apple zinger, black cherry berry (think fruit punch/kool-aid kind of flavor but in hot tea form), wild berry zinger, raspberry zinger, and the seasonal sugar cookie flavor which only comes in stores during the Christmas season but is sold on their online store year round (sugar cookie flavor tastes amazing with whipped cream- just a suggestion)...I not only love the taste of their tea but I also love that it is way healthier for you than the bottled stuff and that their tea bags are environmentally friendly and you get your moneys worth in every box in quality and quantity ($3-$4 for twenty tea bags in one box is a pretty good deal to me...and for you dieters out there- 0 fat 0 sodium 0 calories and this brand is also caffine free!” in reviews
“This pack comes with five different flavors: Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach, Wild Berry, True Blueberry and Cherry.” in reviews
“I love also these teas because there gluten free, caffeine free, and there boxes are made from recycled material.” in reviews
“They always have great flavors and the variety packs give you the chance to have a little bit of a bunch of things so you have the opportunity to switch flavors if you get bored of one without having to buy will boxes ” in reviews
Athol, MA
I love fruit teas weather its cold outside and I want something hot to warm me up or I want something sweet that's not so bad for you. This tea calls out my name with a variety of flavors for you and the whole family to enjoy. The flavors include Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion. Wild Berry Zinger, True Blueberry and Black Cherry Berry! If you enjoyed this try London Fruit and Herb Fruit Fantasy Variety in my opinion its better then this and I love this tea.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for sampling different flavors. I use them to flavor my green tea. These tea bags are super potent, so I use one bag for both me and my husband's tea. One min in mine, one min in his. Lasts a long time that way! But I do it because one bag is just too much flavor for me. Absolute standouts are the Black Cherry Berry and the True Blueberry flavors. They're really all delicious, but those two are just so amazingly flavorful. Still looking for a box of just Blueberry or Black Cherry Berry. I'd snap up boxes of those!
Port Huron, MI
The reason I get the mixed box of the fruit teas in this brand is due to the fact I enjoy enjoy enjoy the taste of the blueberry one especially when you're making sweet tea. You can actually taste the blueberries which is what I wanted I have tried other ones there's just not enough blueberry taste just taste like water in black tea don't get me wrong I enjoy a glass of cold black tea but no one at want something fruity when I get a fruity tea I expect to taste fruit and this is definitely one of those teas
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m not usually a fan of herbal tea. To me tea is black tea, although I like black tea with flavors added. On the recommendation of several people here I decided to give this tea a try. I really like it. The flavors are rich and vibrant. I highly recommend that you give it a try. It’s great to have before bedtime when you don’t want to have any caffeine.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this box of tea! This selection from Celestial Seasonings gave me the opportunity to try a bunch of different fruit blends without any overwhelming pressure towards committing to a new flavor before taste-testing. Sometimes I like to play roulette and grab a bag at random, because each of these flavors are quite tasty and rich, especially when you add some sugar. Don’t shy away from this sampler pack if you want to be introduced to some fruity tones in your tea!
Miller Place, NY
The smell of this tea no matter what flavor is so pleasing! My kids love this sampler and I like it for them because it’s caffeine free. I like the raspberry zinger. They also make a raspberry chocolate one but it’s not in this particular sampler pack. Overall, I’m pleased with the quality and taste of this tea and as I mentioned, my kids love it too!
The fruit sampler used to have a different apple tea (it was like apple cider) and it was AMAZING. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere so I'm pretty sure they stopped making so they didn't have two apple teas competing against each other (apple cinnamon) . I'm not a fan of the apple cinnamon flavor, but the other fruit teas are so delicious.
Fremont, OH
I love tea, let's start there. Such a great sampler for all amazing teas. I haven't found one that I didn't like but my favorite would be the peach one. Least favorite might be the blueberry but it's still good. I reccomend for anyone looking to get into trying tea since these are fruity and will not have a strong plain tea flavor.
OK first of all I love this tea you can try out different kind of flavors that It has and just love it for different flavors this product is very useful to me it has A cute packaging It’s not too flashy it’s just basic and I would definitely buy it again because of the variety The flavors that you can choose from and try
Stewartsville, NJ
My kids love to have tea as a special treat.  Celestial Seasonings® Fruit Sampler Herbal Tea Caffeine Free is their favorite choice in my pantry.  They love having a variety of flavors, and all of them have a naturally sweet fruity taste so I don't need to give them any extra sweetener with it.  I love that it's always affordable and caffeine free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...