BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

4. Orthodox Union Kosher

• How does the taste and boldness compare to steeping a tea...1 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Sarah H.
Centerville, MA
I actually don't drink black tea very often but have found that this item has another great use! After being BADLY sun burnt one day while on vacation, I did some googling and found that if you seep black tea and then apply to your sunburn that it helps to heal faster. I do this every time I have a bad sunburn now and always keep black tea in the house!
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I'm a big fan of actual tea bags but sometimes that isn't a possibility. In a pinch I like having k- cups on hand for a hot drink. I do prefer celestial seasonings to other brands and they aren't too bad cost wise.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
This is a classic black tea and is one of my favorites! I always have some on hand at my office and it's a great alternative to coffee. I also like it in the evenings if I'm reading.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
My boyfriend and I found these at the grocery store and I bought a box. He puts milk in his and I drink mine straight. It is affordable and a good value.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
I am a fan of these for the keurig. they are always a strong brew so I get a good tea taste, not something that's super watery and have to wait for the tea bag to sit there and get to the right taste
Alyssa S.
Orlando, FL
I truly enjoy this tea and with the convince of the kuerig it makes it even better! I do find it to be a tad weaker then a normal cup of tea but I'm sure I typically over brew my tea!
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
My go to In the morning. Quick when you work and don't like to get up early to heat up water. Plus the taste is amazing. I add sugar and French vanilla ballys creamer
Denise B.
Everson, WA
I love most of the celestial teas and this one is probably my favorite. It has a great taste and as an added bonus it has caffeine.
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Black tea is one of my favorites. This one is so rich and smooth in flavor too!
Tori L.
Allenhurst, GA
How does the taste and boldness compare to steeping a tea bag in hot water? This is my biggest concern with tea-based Kcups.

Amazon