Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast

by Celestial Seasonings®

This classic English Breakfast blend has rich flavor, dark color and smooth finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast!
Ali M.
Streetsboro, OH
I drink this just about every morning on my way to work with a splash of milk. It starts my day off with just the right amount of caffeine.
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I actually buy this in k-cups but it’s my favorite. I drink it “black” and there’s so much flavor without sugar, honey, milk, etc.
Latraile A.
Gainesville, FL
Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast uploaded by Latraile A.
Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast uploaded by Latraile A.
This is the best breakfast tea I've tried. I've been drinking it for several months now. This tea gives you energy like no other tea I've tried before. It doesn't make you jumpy which is why I like it. For those people on the go, give this tea a try.

Looking for your answer?