Celestial Seasonings Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free 20 Tea Bags Case of 6

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free Description: Wellness Tea in Echinacea Complete Care Wellness! Help keep your body healthy with Wellness Teas Tea and Your Natural Wellness Of course you want to stay healthy! So why not make your natural wellness efforts as easy and satisfying as sipping a cup of tea? Celestial Seasonings Wellness Teas are powerful formulations that combine herbs, nutrients and other natural ingredients specifically targeted to support your healthy body. Our tea development team works diligently to ensure that each ingredient is of the highest potency and quality, while our expert tea blenders transform the ingredients into great-tasting teas. Bolster your body's natural defenses with our proprietary blend of echinacea, vitamin C, and zinc.* Echinacea has been proven in hundreds of clinical studies to stimulate the immune system.* Echinacea Complete Care contains echinacea, for unbeatable effectiveness in helping your body to stay healthy naturally.* Vitamin C, an antioxidant, and zinc, an essential mineral, enhance this powerful blend. Our exclusive formula provides effective support for your immune system. Free Of Artificial colors, preservatives, gluten and caffeine. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag - 8 fl. oz. Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbate) 35 mg 60% Zinc (as sulfate) 7.5 mg 50% Echinacea Purpurea (herb and root) 650 mg * Eucalyptus Leaf (globulus) 120 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, licorice root, roasted chicory root, natural menthol extract, lavender flowers, stevia leaves, and star anise. Contains Soy lecithin. Warnings Continuous high level cons see more...

Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
I drink this tea for immune support after being recommended by our local herbalist! Echinacea root is a very good immune booster. It tastes great with a little honey in it after brewing! I drink it twice a week
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
My favorite tea to drink when I'm not feeling well, or when I'm feeling stressed. I love the flavor. I always have some stocked in my cupboards. I like that its convienietly packed to were there isn't as much extra wrapping as a lot of tea bags usually have. So there isn't as much paper being wasted, and I can just grab a tea bag and put it right in my hot water withoit having to tear thrpugh extra packaging first.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
I just love to drink herbal tea on a cold winter season. and right now i'm fighting a very bad cold that has me under the holiday weather this year. do anybody has any suggestions on any herbal products to use to help fight off a very bad cold.
Desiree L.
I have an entire cabinet filled with this brand of tea. I'm obsessed. This particular flavor is perfect when my allergies are on full swing during the winter. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I haven't tried this case of tea but I use this brand for my sleepy time chamomile tea and I absolutely love it! It's such a natural and tasty way to end your day! These are my go to tea bags and I would buy them again 10/10 times!
Alysha S.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite teas . I always make it for me or my husband when we are sick . It is very soothing and calming . The price is not bad at all . I would recommend
Debra P.
We love the Echinacea tea from Celestial Seasonings, especially during autumn and winter for the cold and flu season. It offers a mild taste, though I like to add honey to it, and I like to think it does a body good. It's difficult to find in my area, though, which is a pity. Other teas just aren't the same.
Natalie S.
I am such a huge fan of drinking tea and I always find myself picking up this brand each time that I do. I love the ones that are Sleepytime tea's, and other types that help with keeping your health. I found that every time I use this product the taste and quality was wonderful.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Celeste seasonings has been. A long-term favorite of mine. The Echinacea complete wellness tea is fantastic. It is a great way to help boost your immune system especially during this cold and flu season. The price is good and the taste is great.
Raquel N.
Celestial tea has the best collection of flavors and I love how each type is geared towards something specific. This echinacea tea is great in boasting the immune system, super helpful when the season or climate changes quickly. It tastes good too!
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Is this even good?
Brooke B.
Austin, TX
How strong is the echinacea taste when brewed?
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Has anyone tried to drink this as iced tea and how was it?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this work?
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
I'm looking for a brand new tea to drink daily that is caffeine free. Hoe does the taste compare to Un sweet reg tea?