Celestial Seasonings Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free 20 Tea Bags Case of 6

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free Description: Wellness Tea in Echinacea Complete Care Wellness! Help keep your body healthy with Wellness Teas Tea and Your Natural Wellness Of course you want to stay healthy! So why not make your natural wellness efforts as easy and satisfying as sipping a cup of tea? Celestial Seasonings Wellness Teas are powerful formulations that combine herbs, nutrients and other natural ingredients specifically targeted to support your healthy body. Our tea development team works diligently to ensure that each ingredient is of the highest potency and quality, while our expert tea blenders transform the ingredients into great-tasting teas. Bolster your body's natural defenses with our proprietary blend of echinacea, vitamin C, and zinc.* Echinacea has been proven in hundreds of clinical studies to stimulate the immune system.* Echinacea Complete Care contains echinacea, for unbeatable effectiveness in helping your body to stay healthy naturally.* Vitamin C, an antioxidant, and zinc, an essential mineral, enhance this powerful blend. Our exclusive formula provides effective support for your immune system. Free Of Artificial colors, preservatives, gluten and caffeine. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag - 8 fl. oz. Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbate) 35 mg 60% Zinc (as sulfate) 7.5 mg 50% Echinacea Purpurea (herb and root) 650 mg * Eucalyptus Leaf (globulus) 120 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, licorice root, roasted chicory root, natural menthol extract, lavender flowers, stevia leaves, and star anise. Contains Soy lecithin. Warnings Continuous high level cons see more...

Natalie S.
I am such a huge fan of drinking tea and I always find myself picking up this brand each time that I do. I love the ones that are Sleepytime tea's, and other types that help with keeping your health. I found that every time I use this product the taste and quality was wonderful.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Celeste seasonings has been. A long-term favorite of mine. The Echinacea complete wellness tea is fantastic. It is a great way to help boost your immune system especially during this cold and flu season. The price is good and the taste is great.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
I just love to drink herbal tea on a cold winter season. and right now i'm fighting a very bad cold that has me under the holiday weather this year. do anybody has any suggestions on any herbal products to use to help fight off a very bad cold.
Clare S.
Boston, MA
love this tea! it is always nice to come home from a long work day and sit and relax by sipping this non caffeinated tea! this brand is very nice and i enjoy many of their teas. i would buy again and recommend to others!
Bernice G.
Love this brand. The teas always taste delicious. They are wonderful on a cold day or when you just need to relax. Love the Echinacea tea. Drink it when I feel like I am about to get a cold. Helps the immune system.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
Warm tea is always the way to go if you don't feel well or if it has just been a long day. Echinacea is a must have vitamin so if you can get the good stuff and it tastes great then it's a win win! Great price!
Desiree L.
I have an entire cabinet filled with this brand of tea. I'm obsessed. This particular flavor is perfect when my allergies are on full swing during the winter. I would definitely recommend this tea to anyone.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I love these teas. The ingredients are pretty natural which I love . Also I love the price range that they are sold at . Can't go wrong with these .
I use this every winter to help build my immune up every winter!!! Nice taste and very relaxing. Highly recommend
Faittrick B.
This brand of tea is great it's affordable & taste amazing especially the sleepy time tea
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this even good?
Brooke B.
Austin, TX
How strong is the echinacea taste when brewed?
Brenda S.
Topeka, KS
Has anyone tried to drink this as iced tea and how was it?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Does this work?
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm looking for a brand new tea to drink daily that is caffeine free. Hoe does the taste compare to Un sweet reg tea?