BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Here’s the decaf version of our traditionally inspired Mountain Chai. Naturally decaffeinated black tea teams up with ginger, cardamom, cloves and other traditional chai spices. The mountains are calling, and you must go. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah D.
New Ulm, MN
This is by far the best tea ever. Add some cream to it and it's just delicious. It's affordable and offers a good alternative to coffee. I love coffee but it is dehydrating, tea fixes that. And this satisfies my coffee cravings. I love the spiciness of it!
Rachel B.
This was my go-to tea while I was pregnant. I love Chai tea but cut out my caffeine during pregnancy. I thought I was just going to have to miss out. While looking for an alternative I found this but was skeptical. When I got home I tried it and the next day went back and bought the rest of the boxes they had at the store. Since giving birth, I still drink it even though I could have the caffeine of traditional chai tea.
kuku k.
this is my favorite chai tea! it's high in caffeine, and the spices give the allusion of sweetness so you dont have to add much sugar if any. the teabag is strong enough for two or three cups, and it's not too spicy or peppery like other chais, but is also not weak.
Lauren C.
Poughkeepsie, New York
I am always on the lookout for decaffeinated teas, as I love to have a few cups before bedtime. This tea is wonderfully rich in flavor- I can't taste the difference between it and regular (caffeinated) chai teas I've tried (e.g. Twinings). Celestial Seasonings' prices are also always very accessible. Would buy again!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I suffer from Anxiety and was told to reduce my caffeine. This was my alternative to the other Chai Teas out there and it was SUPERB! Not bad in price either.
Francis R.
I like this tea it tastes like chai but if you want that authentic taste from India you should probably go to India and try it out there
Dina S.
I like Chai tea and this tea is very mellow. I like the smooth taste and scent of this tea. It calms me very quickly. Try it.
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This tea with some milk or condensed milk is the perfect health trick to making a better for you horchatta drink
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good tea sugar is just needed For my taste buds. Bags can make more than one cup and has good taste each time.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
Chai is usually my favorite but I wasn't crazy about this decaf variation. The flavor seemed a little weak.