Celestial Seasonings® DECAF India Spice Chai Tea

by Celestial Seasonings®

Celestial Seasonings™ Decaf India Spice Chai Tea.

Black tea with exotic spices.

100% natural teas.

20 tea bags.

Do these have an overwhelming amount of spice?
I've never tried this brand, is it good?
Is the flavor strong like the concentrated liquid you can buy?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® DECAF India Spice Chai Tea!
Product Highlights
“ranging from the sleepy time tea to lemon ginger and chai.” in reviews
“I like to curl up next to the fire with the nice warm cup of this chia at night with the decaf is great so I can still fall asleep at night With great layers of clovers and sweeten with some suger and milk” in reviews
“Makes really good Chai lattes too.” in reviews
“This decaf chai mixes decaffeinated black tea with herbal rooibos and adds rich spice and tasty coconut.” in reviews
“Warm, spicy, coconut flavor and I love that it's decaf.” in reviews
Brighton, MA
My favorite chai, hands down. Nice and strong (I often find myself needing two bags with other brands) and just the right amount of spice. I love having this after dinner with a healthy dash of milk and cocoa powder.
Anderson, SC
I love chai tea. My grocery store doesn't have a big selection but they do carry this brand and I really enjoy it. Vanilla chai is my favorite and this has a really great taste.
This is a decaf coconut chai tea. I don't know if there is anything better than this! I really enjoy drinking this at night because of the lack of caffeine.
I love Chai tea and I love my Keurig, so this product is perfect! The India spice chai is the traditional taste of chai tea and so I love this product.
Fort Worth , TX
If you ever cant make it to Starbucks and just want some chai this it the go to it's awesome. my mom first tried it out and it then got me addicted.
This is my favorite tea to drink at work. It has a nice spice and sweetness and gives me the right amount of energy in the middle of a winter day.
Rock Hill , SC
This Celestial seasoning India spice decaf chai tea is so refreshing. I like it a lot It is not expensive way to get something delicious.
Pittsburgh , PA
not bad but I think tea k-cups are totally over priced. I would rather just buy the tea bags. I think the flavor in stronger in the bags
Haddon Township, NJ
Enjoy this product either hot or cold. I also had little bit of cream, love it. Always in nice packaging, it always catches my eye!
Crumpton, MD
I love it i love it i love it so dearly. Its my favorite tea ever. Its affordable and not expensive. So great. Love it. So awesome.