Celestial Seasonings® DECAF India Spice Chai Tea

by Celestial Seasonings®

Celestial Seasonings™ Decaf India Spice Chai Tea.

Black tea with exotic spices.

100% natural teas.

20 tea bags.

Do these have an overwhelming amount of spice?
I've never tried this brand, is it good?
Is the flavor strong like the concentrated liquid you can buy?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® DECAF India Spice Chai Tea!
Product Highlights
“ranging from the sleepy time tea to lemon ginger and chai.” in reviews
“I like to curl up next to the fire with the nice warm cup of this chia at night with the decaf is great so I can still fall asleep at night With great layers of clovers and sweeten with some suger and milk” in reviews
“Makes really good Chai lattes too.” in reviews
“This decaf chai mixes decaffeinated black tea with herbal rooibos and adds rich spice and tasty coconut.” in reviews
“Warm, spicy, coconut flavor and I love that it's decaf.” in reviews
Very strong taste predicated on the brew time. I prefer to leave the tea bag in while I consume the beverage. I like the taste so there isn't need to sweeten the taste with honey. Very nice tea to have on a relaxing day. The closest comparison in taste is sucking on two sticks of Big Red gum.
Somerville , MA
I like this tea, I think it has a good flavor without being overpowering. I prefer the chai tea powders but this tea bag tastes like those if you warm up milk instead of water to make milky tea. That's definitely my favorite way of making it
Glendale, CA
You can never go wrong with Chai Tea. This brand is so great for their teas. Really helps my mornings get off to a good start when I don't feel like drinking coffee. My favorite is their peppermint tea.
Pensacola, FL
Love this chai tea! I have been drinking it for years! You can find it in pretty much any grocery store or mass store such as Walmart. It's very inexpensive and you can smell the wonderful spices as soon as it is opened.
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
Fredericksburg, VA
I absolutely love this chai tea I drink it almost everyday morning and at nights with my cookies I add a lil coconut creamer and omg it is so so good I will be buying this product again and again.
I was looking to buy more teas that I could drink at night. I love chai - it's spicy and warm and inviting. That cozy feeling is great before bed, but usually chai made with black tea has lots of caffeine. This decaf chai mixes decaffeinated black tea with herbal rooibos and adds rich spice and tasty coconut. As soon as you open it, it smells wonderful, and it tastes delicious, especially with a little sugar or honey and a splash of milk.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Celestial Seasonings® DECAF India Spice Chai TeaOne of my favorite varieties of chai! If you enjoy a spicier chai, this is the one for you! These kcups are not only easy to prepare, but they also taste great and have a full chai flavor. It definitely has a kick to it and you can taste the spices. Enjoy hot or cold! I’ve used these kcups combined with milk and sugar then cooled and poured over ice as an great alternative to a iced chai latte from a chain coffeehouse. If you’re a chai fan and enjoy it spicy, give these a try!
Kissimmee , FL
CS teas are all so good. I keep a large stock of a lot of them, but this one is one of my favorites. Not only is it great to drink a cup of hot Chai but it fragrances your home nicely if you keep a pot of it brewed. It works even better than potpourri to keep a home fragranced nicely. And discarding the used teabags even makes your garbage can smell nice.
Brady, TX
I love this tea! I recently had surgery & can't have caffeine. I was disappointed when I couldn't have my favorite chai tea. When I saw this, I had to get it! I would definitely recommend this tea to others, especially if you love chai but can't have caffeine!