Celestial Seasonings® Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Wendy C.Celestial Seasonings® Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Alison G.Celestial Seasonings® Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Jayel K.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• An Herbal Blend with Festive Holiday Flavor
  • 20 Count Tea Bags
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free

Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I found this at Winco Foods the other night and was intrigued to try. I'm a Celestial Seasonings fanatic. I just tried this tea this morning and was immediately hooked! When I first opened the box, the sweet smell of cranberry was there. The taste of the cranberry was neither too strong or too weak. It was just right. I could taste the hibiscus and the vanilla as well. It is pretty good on it's own. Not too sweet. I will drink this with vanilla almond milk next time to see how it enhances the flavor. This is the perfect tea for the holiday season!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
This is the perfect holiday tea if you love fruity and sweet teas. This tea is limited edition for the holidays and I buy it as soon as it comes out. It has the perfect balance between berry and vanilla. It is much sweeter than your average herbal tea in my opinion, but I still really love the flavor of it. Also, its decaf so perfect to drink before bed
Melissa B.
This brand is hands down my all-time favorite writer die tea brand for life. I drink literally at least 6 cups of tea a day and I recently tried this particular flavor and it is just as delicious as all the other ones in this brand and I definitely recommend everyone to try it
Alysa B.
Celestial Tea is my favorite brand! I love the blueberry best, but vanilla and cranberry was a nice twist. I enjoyed how it didn't taste too tart like a lot of Berry flavors do. Adding a bit of stevia-sweetener or sugar really helps it go a long way!
Wendy C.
I'm not big on cranberry flavors but this tea is really good!!! The cranberry and vanilla IMO balance each out,this is not too tart or too sweet it's simply perfect!
Jill F.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was a nice change of pace. I usually drink the chamomile and sleepy time but this one was good also. This brand is really affordable and the quality is good. I will probably by this flavor again, in addition to my sleepy time tea.
Jayel K.
Best tea around! Has amazing flavor and really is good hot or cold. I wish I could find this in the shelves throughout the year, haven't been that lucky though!
Daniella H.
Great like all their other flavors. Didn't think I'd like the combination of cranberry and vanilla but I really did
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
im a big tea drinker and this is a delicious. great flavor..you can taste the cranberry and vanilla. very yummy
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly, MO
I absolutely love this tea it is great and it has an amazing price! It's not expensive like a lot of other teas
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This flavor combination sounds particularly good! Is it a well balanced flavor pairing or can you taste one flavor more than the other?
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
The cranberry is more over powering then the vanilla in my opinion, but it's still very good

back