BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free

Buy on Amazon
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
Tea is so soothing for me at the end of the day. The Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Cranberry Apple Zinger has a wonderful flavor and the herbal aroma from the tea relaxes you as you hold the cup in both hands and start to unwind. I highly recommend that you try a cup tea at the end of the day in a flavor that appeals to you and see how warm and cozy you'll feel.
Victoria G.
Red Zinger was always my favorite hot tea when I was a kid, my grandmother would make it for me and let me use one of her fancy cups... the tart flavor is so appealing to me. Every time I go to the store I LOVE to walk down the tea isle and see if there is anything new. I tried this recently and loved the flavor! If you are a Zinger fan definitely try this!
Casey B.
Celestial has really cornered the market on dessert tea options. These teas are perfect for when the late night cravings strike but you're really trying to watch your figure. This is the perfect autumn evening tea - delicious spicy flavor and a great way to warm up.
Mika P.
San Pedro, CA
Celestial Tea is my favorite brand of tea bags! They have so many different flavors and I have about 6 boxes in my dorm! It's really nice when it gets cold and you want something good and that will make you warm. Some of them taste good iced too!
Kat Z.
BEACON, NY
The zinger collection from Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorites. It has a sharp bite that wakes you right up without having to add any additional citrus. The cranberry apple is a great autumnal tea that even kids would enjoy as a warm (and healthy) alternative to juice!
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
This tea smells like christmas! It’s perfect for the holidays and tastes amazing. Its flavorful, but not over the top. It’s also cheap! I definitely prefer this flavor over others from the brand, but this is my favorite tea brand!
Emily K.
Monroe, CT
I drink this tea on almost a daily basis. The taste is great but I have had other brands that have a strongest and more rich taste. I would defiantly recomend any tea from this brand!
Erica H.
Waconia, MN
Used this both for close to labor when I was pregnant and afterwards just for the flavor. It's got a slightly sour flavor to it when it's really hot, but as it cools it's less strong. A nice fruity flavor and caffeine free.
Melanie P.
Mansfield
This tea brings me much joy. When I need a hot drink, this is my go-to flavor. I love it's pizzazz! Celestial seasonings had been a favorite for years. No wasteful packaging. And Yum!
Riya V.
Morrisville, NC
I love this tea! It's super refreshing and tastes soooo good. I just let it steep in hot water for a few minutes and it's just perfect. It's super affordable and is a great herbal tea! The packaging is okay, I wish there was a string attached to the bag, so it's easy to pull out, however for the price and taste - this product is A1.