BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Do they have coupons for these teas??1 Answers
Janna M.
hawthorne
Purchased at: Whole Foods
If you haven’t tried this tea and you like peach flavor - WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I have no idea how CS concocted such a lovely flavor but I can’t get enough. It’s the ultimate sensory experience for me. I only wish that this flavor was non GMO but I keep buying it regardless.
Lizzy J.
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Country Peach Passion Herbal Tea 20 ct, 6 pk more...
This is my favorite caffeine free tea. I love the subtle peach flavor. It’s less earthy than some other herbal teas, and is the perfect bedtime tea. It’s a great value and I would recommend to anyone.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
A light and fruity blend. I will definitely be using this tea during the summer. This particular package came with a matching Peach lip balm. Both the lip balm and tea are serving me very well. Can’t wait til summer! Celestial Seasonings® Country Peach Passion Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
Marielle S.
Blacksburg, VA
I love this tea on a cold day or right before bed, it is so good and its not caffeinated so I don't have to worry about it keeping me up all night. The only negative comment I have is that I find that it doesn't have a ton of flavor if you steep just one tea bag in a full mug of water, I usually have to use two tea bags.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
Review for: Celestial Seasonings more...
We have this brand at work and a lot of people like this flavor as well as the green tea one. It's not my favorite tea or my go to, but it does the job when I need it and it is conveniently around. It's also really affordable. I don't know if I would recommend it to others, but it's not bad!
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Celestial Seasonings more...
I can't get enough of this peach tea in the Spring and Summertime! It smells very peach like (sweet fruity smell) and tastes delicious! A cup of this tea is basically melts away all of my stress by refreshing me..I love it!!
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Delicious peach tasting tea . Can be Draken anytime of the day . Smells delicious. Come on individual bags for convenience . Good flavor and also caffeine free . Very responsibly priced and can be found almost at any grocery store.
Veronica S.
Larksville, PA
Review for: Celestial Seasonings more...
I love this tea so much! Fruit teas are my favorite! And I just can’t get enough of this peach tea! The flavor is perfect it’s there but not so overpowering it ruins it. I like to pair it with raw honey!
Jamie L.
Carlisle, PA
This is my absolute favorite peach tea and flavor of tea over all. It really tastes like fresh peaches in drink form. I love to add 2 tsps of sugar to mine. Really enhances the flavor although it does taste excellent without the sugar. Love the Celestial brand
Cheryllynn S.
When I asked for recommendations from friends on herbal teas- this one was in the top 5! After just one cup I was in love. The flavor is perfect and there is no fake peach flavor! The amount of peach to tea is a perfect blend. No sweetener needed! Great for those chilly mornings or just because! A new favorite of mine!!
Mindy W.
windsor, ny
How peachy is this? I've tried several teas from this brand and none are overly flavorful
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
How does it taste?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Does this have a strong tea flavor?
Afsheen  S.
Do they have coupons for these teas??

Amazon