BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Brews in 5 Minutes!!
  • New Bolder Flavor

Erika M.
North Collins, NY
The raspberry black iced tea is very very good. It has a reasonable price and can be found at any local grocery store: I would suggest directions on the packaging as everyone doesn't know how to steep tea properly which is helpful with these specialty teas.
Kris M.
Don't get me wrong, I do like peach tea, but!! After trying the cold brew tea, I really really don't like it, It's completely a different taste than it has when brewed warm, its not very good, I really don't like it, I bought it to try it out, its bitter to me, but when brewed warm its a lot better.
Allana J.
Oak Grove, KY
I have to admit - I was skeptical and excited when I saw this cold brew tea at the store. I normally make iced tea from hot tea. It worked though! I found it irritating how many tea bags it took to flavor my big pitcher though and thought the flavor could be stronger but it was very convenient!
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I was pretty confused by these at first, but if you follow the directions, you too will have a great cold brew tea. Don't ask me why it works, but it does. The flavor is great and it doesn't get bitter.
Abigail S.
This tea isn't bad... but you can definitely tell it's not a hot brewed tea. The flavor is good but it's not so good as a hot tea usually is. It's good in a pinch though.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
Love this tea!! It taste great nothing better than a tall glass of this tea on ice anytime of year..but especially in the summer. So yummy!
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
I love cold brew teas I have always been a fan of flavored teas so this was a great product for me to find. I really like the flavor.
Leticia M.
Love love love this flavor! I always keep a couple bags in my purse. I drink these daily. I tend to buy these before I run out.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Celestial Seasonings® Cool Brew Raspberry Iced Black Tea love this on hot days. Taste good. Easy to make.
Jaime P.
I love love Celestial Seasonings teas, I think they are the best and they are really affordable in my opinion.