Celestial Seasonings Cool Brew Half And Half Iced Black Tea And Lemonade 40 Tea Bags (Pack of 6)

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Features Cool Brew Iced Teas are refreshing and delicious blends of juicy fruits and the highest-quality herbs and teas that brew in cold water in just 5 minutes - no boiling necessary. In todays busy world fast so often means unhealthy. 40 Tea Bags. Pack of 6. see more...

Candace L.
Candace L.
This is a great choice for summer iced tea. I just plop in cold water and place in the refrigerator. A few hours later I have tea.
Roslyn B.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Great taste, only tried once but will definitely buy more. Very different taste than I thought but all in all a good tea.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
I love celestial seasons tea! I special order from them during the holidays because their seasonal teas are so yummy
Asanta T.
Asanta T.
Brooklyn, NY
Refreshing great taste anyone can enjoy. This teas is one you can enjoy in the winter or summer.
Shelly T.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
Celestial teas is one of my all time favorite teas. I love the different flavor so that they have very delicious
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Not only does Celestial Seasonings make a great hot tea, but the cold brew is just as awesome! This is my favourite flavour!
Dawna L.
Dawna L.
Warwick, RI
all celestial are wonderful ,, super collection of wonderful teas in iced and hot bags -- lovely packaging
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This looks like it could be very delicious. I really wish I could try this because I know stores near me probably don't sell it. I've never seen anything like this and I'm super intrigued by it. I like this brand.
Marce B.
Marce B.

is very delicious I like to accompany any meal or a snack together, it is delicious and exquisite