BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• "My favorite cold weather drink is the Cinnamon Apple Spice." in 1 review
Cheyanne P.
Loveland , CO
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea 20 ct, 6 pk more...
Honestly I was really disappointed with this tea I drink this brand of tea a lot and I really like their other flavors, I was expecting the cinnamon apple spice flavor to be nice and have the right balance of cinnamon and apple but when I tried it all I could Taste was and overwhelming amount of cinnamon and I didn’t taste any apple, if your really into cinnamon you might like this but overall I wouldn’t recommend it or buy this flavor again,no hate to this brand though they have some other flavors that are great, I will continue to buy this brand of tea just not this flavor.
Amber C.
Wichita
My all time favorite hot tea. It’s a perfect blend of cinnamon and apple flavors, and is great with honey or lemon added in. The smell alone make me smile, and comforted when sick. I will continue to buy this tea anytime I am out.
Nikki R.
Twin Falls
This is definitely my favorite tea! My family found the celestial seasonings brand when we were looking for caffeine free teas, and I grabbed this specific one and fell in love! The taste is great! And I drink one or two of these every day now.
Celia G.
Morning View, KY
I bought this tea as a lower calorie option to apple cider. Although it's not the same, it's a good second. It does have a strong cinnamon taste, and it's something i have to be in the mood to drink. I'd like to try other fall flavors, but they are not available in my store.
Cassie B.
Hanover, MD
This is so tasty without adding anything else to it. It almost reminds me more of hot cider than tea but it's perfect for winter, and there isn't any caffeine so you can have it at night without the effects or jitters!
Niki P.
Madison
I love this tea a lot! The Apple cinnamon flavor Is a bit overpowering towards the end of the cup so make sure to make a smaller cup of tea if you dont like really strong flavors
Leah D.
Buffalo
This tea screams fall and winter and tastes so good! It is nice with a small amount of sugar and bam you have a comfort drink that makes you not care as much about how cold it is outside. I will keep buying this tea! I highly recommend it!
Nancy D.
Cherry Hill
Purchased at: Target
I like to have this tea in the afternoon as a little pick me up even though it’s caffeine free. It serves as a yummy relaxing break. Highly recommend if you love apple cinnamon things.
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
This is absolutely awful? I steeped it for literally 2 minutes and by then, it was too strong. It smelled and tasted wonderfully apple-y, but the cinnamon was so strong it was numbing my mouth! Im so upset I bought a 20 ct pack.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Celestial Seasoning always makes the best products for a decent price the whole family can love. Perfect for waking up in the morning or a nice relaxing drink during the day/night. Ingredients include cinnamon, hibiscus, chamomile, natural cinnamon and apple flavors with other natural flavors, roasted chicory, orange peel, and roasted carob.
j c.
Whats the difference between the vanilla sleepytime and this flavor?
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
What do you add to your tea? sugar? Honey? Creamer?
Maria B.
How is this tea? Does it taste similar to a hot apple cider at all?
Moriah B.
Is this tea more spicy or sweet? In other words, does it lean more towards the cinnamon-y flavor or the sweet apple flavor?

Amazon